Into the dorms✨

**Thursday**

It's the morning after that huge battle. I wake up to the smell of burnt pancakes. I get out of bed and open my door to see smoke fogging the whole hallway.

"What the hell?" I questioned rubbing my eyes.

I walk downstairs drowsy seeing my brother trying to air out the smoke.

"Oh hey y/n, I kinda messed up, but it's ok I'll just order some food ha." Kaki said from the kitchen.

"Why were you cooking pancakes?" I asked.

"Oh cause I thought you would want some breakfast ya know." Kaki said opening all the doors and windows.

"Really? Thank you kakiii for trying." I smiled out.

We finally got all the smoke out and sat back on the couch.

"Smoke?" He asked turning his head to me.

"Maybe later I don't feel like moving right now." I sighed out.

"Ahh ok well I'll be in my room." He said getting up from the couch.

I just sat there with my head back closing my eyes.

About 10 minutes pass and we get a knock on the door.

Kaki comes rushing down the stairs waving his hands around.

"Shit shit shit!" He whisper yelled.

"What's your deal." I asked lifting my head.

"Your fucking teachers here and the whole house smells like gas." He whisper yelled out.

"Why the fuck is my teacher here?!" I asked standing up for the the couch.

"I don't know, something about dorms and moving and the damn letter we got in the mail." He replied.

"Holy shit, fucking light a candle and spray the house you have like 10 seconds." I told him.

He just had to leave his door open today.

I open the door greeting Mr aizawa.

"Hello Mr aizawa! What are you doing here?" I asked nervous.

"I'm here to talk to you and your guardian about the dorm system." He said monotone.

"May I come in?" He asked.

"Oh um yes of course." I said letting him inside closing the door behind him.

Kaki ran down the stairs and sat on the couch quickly. I sat next to him and put my head down looking at the floor.

"So I'm here to ask you if you have made up your decision for the dorm situation. Will y/n be joining class 1.A in the dorms?" Aizawa asked. He eyed me the whole time with the 'are you serious.' Eyes.

"Yes, me and her other guardian have made up our decision and she will be joining the class in the dorm system." Kaki said surprisingly without slurring his words.

"Ok thank you. That didn't take a lot of convincing. I will be looking forward to see you soon y/n." Aizawa mumbled out getting up from his seat.

I walked him to the door and said my goodbyes.

"Stay out of trouble y/n" he says before walking away.

I close my door and sigh.

"He knew." I said out loud.

"I know, I could see it in his eyes." Kaki replied.

"Why did you leave your damn door open!" I said hitting his chest.