Instinct

Aizawa p.o.v

Next morning

"Ok everyone, I have some news that I'm sure everyone is eager to hear."  I muttered monotone at the front of the front of the meeting table.

"Well? Spit it out, eraser." Hawks said lifting his head.

"On patrol near 6:00 pm , with bakugo. We walked the corner and I saw y/n, with 2 people from the league-" I was saying until a loud banging interrupted me.

"WHAT?! AND YOU DIDNT SAY ANYTHING? WHY DIDNT YOU DO ANYTHING IF SHE WAS RIGHT NEXT US?!" Bakugo yelled slamming his hands onto the table and standing up.

"May I finish?" I asked sighing.

"After I told you to go home, I followed them and found their hideout. We all are going over there when it turns night time. Does everyone understand? We will go over the plan later when it's time." I explained to everyone.

"WHY DID YOU WAIT UNTIL TODAY? WHY DIDNT YOU LET ME AND YOU GET HER BACK RIGHT THEN?" Bakugo shouted again.

"Hey kid, I get your mad but your sitting right next to me. Can you not yell so damn loud." Mirko glared at bakugo.

"I didn't tell you because you have a tendency to jump into things without a plan. Your reckless when it comes to something your passionate about. But we didn't lose them. I followed them all the way back and I know exactly where they are. We will all meet up at my directions at 7pm. Does everyone understand?" I asked everyone at the table.

Everyone nodded in agreement and bakugos sits there with his arms crossed, slouched in his chair. Looking frustrated.

•••

Y/n p.o.v

*knock knock*

"Wakey wakey! Time to get up!" Toga exclaimed peeking her head through my door.

"Also Dabi wanted me to give you these bandages! And help you if you need some." She said handing me a bag of wrap around bandages.

"Thanks.." I said grabbing the bag out her hand.

"So do you need help with them?" She asked with her hands behind her back.

"Uh sure if you want to help." I said glancing back up at her.

She got excited and say criss cross next to me.

"Ok roll your sleeves and pants up. Nurse toga is here!" She exclaimed helping me with one sleeve.

I rolled up my sleeves and my pant legs. She started wiping my arms with water and wrapping them without hesitation as she hummed to herself. As if she was unfazed. I mean her quirk is all about cutting people open so maybe she just doesn't care.

"What did you do it with?" She asked, breaking the silence.

"Oh um.. there was a broken piece of glass over there." I mumbled continuing to wrap my leg up.

"Oh ya sorry about those. When Dabi gets mad he throws all these bottles and they break. But you can sleep in my room tonight if you'd prefer!" She asked happily.