Nightmare✨

I'm so sorry for not posting for an a day or two. I had a lot of school to catch up with and just sum stuff going on. But I'll continue to post now. Love y'all💞

*still Saturday*

Me and Mina stayed with the guys in Kirishimas room for a while. We all were taking turns against each other playing mortal kombat.

"Go Denki! Cmon you got this!" I yelled as he was almost beating Kirishima.

"YES!" We all shouted when he won.

The girls and I got home around 3:30 and it was about 5:30 now.

"I'm gonna head back to my room. Y/n, you coming?" She asked standing up.

"Ya for sure I'll be there." I said smiling.

"Ok got to go. I'll see you later love you." I said pecking katsukis lips and walking out to minas room.

Bakugo p.o.v

Y/n went to minas room and I stayed with these idiots.

As soon as she left the room they started talking non stop.

"I love you?! Dude how did you even get with her? Your so scary and she's so sweet." Denki said questioning.

"Oh shut up!" I said hitting his head.

"Hey it's just a question!" He said defending himself.

Honestly I don't know how I got someone so amazing who really loves me. Cause I really love her. Damn this shitty woman.

Y/n p.o.v

"So what you wanna do?" I asked jumping into her pink sheeted bed.

"I got somethinggg." She said smiley going to get dresser.

"Oooo like what." I sat up quickly.

She pulled out a plastic bag from her dresser and in it was 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑑.

"Where did you get that from?" I questioned.

"I kinda ...took it...from Sero's stash." She said putting her hand behind her head.

"What!?" I said bursting out laughing.

"What if he finds out?" I asked.

"He's not gonna do anything. He loves me to much." She sarcastically said.

*mid smoke sesh*

"Are my eyes red?" I asked getting super close to mina's face.

"Girl, hella red." She said.

We both burst out laughing. The one she got makes me all giggly,and her to.

"Are my eyes red?" She asked getting 2 inches to close to my face.

"Mina.. your eyes are black." I stated and started laughing.

"Oh right I forgot!" She laughed.

Everyone snitched on her to Sero after she sent a picture to one of the guys.

"Oh he'll live." She said throwing herself on her bed.

"Yo what time is it?" I asked her.

"Uh like 6:55 she said looking at her phone.

"Ok, hey im gonna go check on katsuki ok? I might not come back so text me later." I said getting up and out.

"Mmkk be good." She said like a mom.

I left and went to the boys room. I opened the door and plopped down crisscross in front of katsuki.