Surprise✨

It was after school and we just made it back to the dorms and bakugo had just made it back from the license exam.

"How was it? Did you pass?" I asked giving him a quick hug.

"Ya I did. We had to deal with kids and god they were annoying." He sighed rolling his eyes.

"Oh shut up I know you had fun. You're good with kids anyways." I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"Ya ya I know. But hey idiot, I'm exhausted." He said holding my face with both his hands.

"Then go take a nap babes. I'll be down here"  I said touching his hands.

"Alright, talk later idiot." He said moving his hands and going upstairs to his room.

Such a softie.

I went back to the common area and sat next to Mina.

"Ugh you guys are so cute. I wish I had that." Mina whined crossing her arms.

"Huh? Oh heh I mean I guess." I said awkward.

"The way he touches your face and talks to you! You guys are so meant to be." She said all smiley.

"Thank you, weirdo." I laugh and stretched my arms out on the couch.

"Hey guys tomorrow's Friday, wanna do something?" Denki exclaimed.

"Ooo like what? I wanna do something fun! Like movies or OOO WHAT ABOUT ROLLERSKATING!?" Mina asked getting all excited.

"yes yes I wanna go roller skating! Denki? Kiri? Sero?" I asked putting my elbows on my leg and my head in them.

"I'm down!" They all said.

"Ok great. Tomorrow at like 5 or something." Mina smiled.

...

We were all still in the common room and bakugo was still napping. It was like 6. He must have been through hell with those kids.

"God I have a killer headache." I whined throwing my head back on the couch.

"I'm gonna go for a walk." I said standing up.

"A walk?" Denki asks.

"Yes Denki a walk." I sighed.

"Like, a special walk?" Denki asked raising his eyebrow.

"Well now that u mention it. Yes a special walk." I said putting my hands in my pocket.

"Can I come?" Denki and Sero ask.

"Sure Cmon. Lemme go get some stuff from my dorm I'll be back." I said jogging up to my dorm.

I got the 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑓𝑓 and head back downstairs with a hoodie and sweatpants on since it's cold outside.

Mina and kiri decided to tag along to and we started walking around the building.

"Guys I still don't know what a special walk is." Kiri whispered behind me.

"Kiri you don't have to whisper ya know." I laughed.

"Oh right. But still whats a special walk?" He asked Mina.

"It's a smoke walk. You don't have to if you don't want to but I just came along." Mina said patting his head.

I started getting the 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑓𝑓 out of my pockets.

"Serooo, can you help me I'm to shivery to roll this stupid thing." I said annoyed.

"Ya ya I got you." He said taking the stuff out of my hands.

He finally rolled it for us and he sat on the wall of a building to smoke. My headache started lifting and I felt much better. Katsuki is gonna be pissed I didn't Invite him.