Captured✨

UMMM SEXUAL ASSAULT TRIGGER WARNING⚠️ ⚠️ PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. I am not responsible for any triggers this may set off. Please if this is a hard subject for you skip the chapter. Your mental health matters to me💞 be safe my luvs

I woke up to the touch a something cold against my cheek.

"Oh yay! You're finally awake! You're such a cute sleeper though." Toga exclaimed holding her knife.

I tried jumping towards her but my arms were put in restraints tied to a wall.

"Y/n!" I heard katsuki yell.

"Katsuki!" I yelled back.

"Oh so you two know each other? Well what a great coincidence." Shigraki pointed out.

Katsuki's tied up to a heavy wall with arm and leg restraints.

Dabi comes up to you and close to your face.

"Good to see my toy's awake." He smiled out.

"Why did you want her here in the first place. We only need the boy." Shigraki asked.

"I mean just look at her, wouldn't you want her as a toy too?" He asks.

"Ya definitely." Toga said licking her lips drooling over me.

Dabi try's getting closer but I kick him in the stomach.

"FUCK OFF YOU PERV!" I yelled at him.
He groaned in pain and got visibly more angry.

"Don't talk back to me like I'm your little friend." He slapped me across the face hard.

"DONT LAY A HAND ON HER YOU BASTARD!" Katsuki yelled pulling on his restraints.

I could totally feel the bruise forming on my face already.

"That's how this gonna go?" I mumbled.

"Oh I'm not gonna hurt you too bad yet." He said while grabbing face and throwing my head back.

I spit at him while he walked away.

"She's a brat, I don't like brats. What did you even want with her." Shigraki said while scratching his neck.

"I wanted to have some fun. Can't go wrong with a little fun." He mumbled off.

He walked back towards me and placed his hand on my neck. He trailed his hands down my body.

"DONT TOUCH HER!" Katsuki yelled still pulling on his restraints.

"You've got a nice body for someone with such a foul mouth." He mumbled out while caressing my chest.

He pressed his dry lips against my neck while touching my chest.

I wanted to cry at this point. I could feel tears building up in my system.

I tried kicking and moving but he was holding me against the wall.

"Stop.. touching me." I said while trying to kick at him.

"Oh cmon. I brought you all the way here for a reason. And I get what I want. when I want." He threatened whispering in my ear.

His hands went inside my shirt and caresses my chest. But then traveled around to the back of my waist placing his hands lower.

"I'm done waiting." Dabi whispers in my ear.

He grabbed my wrist and started heating up his hands. My skin started burning. I yelled in pain for him to stop.

"Don't fight me or I'll have to burn you some more." He smirked off.

He grabs me by my handcuffs and drags me into another room in the bar.

I'm kicking trying to get out his grasp but it's no use.

"KATSUKI! STOP! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed and kicked.

Katsuki was using his all to try and escape the restraints, but it was no use. There was nothing he could do.

"BRING HER BACK. DONT HURT HER!" I heard him yell.

Dabi slammed the door shut and threw me in the corner of the room.

I hit my back and head against the wall and started coughing.

"LEAVE HER ALONE YOU BASTARD!" I heard katuski's muffled screams.

"He's got a bad mouth ya know." Dabi mumbles while wrapping his hands in my hair.

He pulls my hair causing head to jerk back.

"Do what I want and you won't get hurt that bad. You'll still get hurt but not as bad if you shut the fuck up." He whispered in my ear.

At this point I couldn't hold back my tears. I was crying as quiet as I could so he didn't hurt me but you still hear my sniffles in between me trying to hold it all together.

He lets go off my hair and Caresses my cheek. He wipes off one of my tears while smirking.

"Your so cute when you cry." He whispered in my ear.

"Please don't." I cried looking up at him.

"You should feel worthy of my grace."

"Please don't." I whispered. Pleaded. My head fell low.

"Move and ill burn your arms more." He mumbled out holding my hands above my head while pinning me to the ground.

- - - -

"See was it that hard to follow directions." He whispered in my ear.

He grabbed my hands by the cuffs after lifting his and my, pants back up. He opened the door and threw me down on the floor making me slide across the room hitting my head against a wall.

"Just remember that you're a good for nothing hero. You're the scum of the earth and everything is well deserved." Dabi remarks watching you crawl on the floor after he used you.

"FUCK YOU BASTARD. ILL KILL YOU!" Katuski yells at him.

"I-I'm sorry I-" I cried out while saying in between my sobs.

"Stop apologizing it wasn't your fault. Don't listen to him y/n! He's trying to get to you. When I get out of here I'm gonna kill him!" He cooed trying his best to comfort me while in his restraints.

I saw Katuski tearing up trying to hide his face. He wanted to help me so bad. I understand his frustrations.

Dabi kicked me in the stomach away from Katuski. I groaned in the pain while tears continued to come down my face.

While I was in the room they were talking to bakugo about something. I couldn't hear them but i heard bakugo refusing to answer them.

"Modern day heroes sure have it rough. Don't you think, bakugo? A hero in this current system only cares about money and glory and since society buys into those idiotic rules, anyone deemed a 'loser' is shoved aside. So we want to pose some questions. What is a hero? What is justice? Is this society truly fair? Soon everyone will be asking that, and that's when we know we've won. And you like winning. Don't you?" Shigraki says leaving off from where he was before I came into the room.

Katuski growls in anger lowering his head.

"Dabi. Let him go." Shigraki said pointing at Katuski.

Brooo so emotional for me to write. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter cause it was interesting to write. I LOVE YOUUU💞 leave suggestions if you have any!!

Updated note- I did removed part of the book I'm guessing you know why if your rereading this and see something missing.