Break✨

Me and mina finished up at the mall and i finally figured out what to get kat.

"He's gonna love it y/n, I'm sure of it!" Mina exclaimed spinning around with her bags while we walk side by side.

"I sure hope he does." I sighed.

"Hey dont overthink it, he will love it. And if he doesn't you know you can always just marry me in 10 years." She laughed nudging my arm.

"Thanks mina at least I have a plan for 10 years ahead." I laughed with her.

We made it back to the dorms and ran up to our rooms so no one saw what we got. Katsuki looked concerned cause i was running away from him but he rolled his eyes anyways.

After putting the presents in my closet I went back downstairs where everyone was.

"Hey dumbasses." I said walking up to my friend group.

"Your slowly turning into bakugo." Mineta creeped up behind me putting his hand on my lower back.

"If you don't take your hands off me in the next two seconds your not gonna have hands." I said slowly turning my head around.

"Your lucky bakugo is in the kitchen before he rips ur little head off ." I said holding my hand up to his face while sharpening my nails from activating my quirk.

"I-I'm s-sorry y/n, don't tell bakugo I don't wanna die!" Mineta exclaimed holding his hands up.

"Then get out of my face." I said monotone.

"That was something." Kirishima said watching Mineta run off.

"I won't hesitate next time I swear." I said breathing in closing my eyes.

"Hey hey so what did u get us?" Denki said rubbing his arm against mine.

"Who said I got you anything?" I said sarcastically raising my eyebrow.

"Well I just figured and I thought that-" Denki started nervous rambling.

"Denki. I did get you something stop rambling." I laughed hooking one arm behind his neck and one on seros.

"Well if you didn't get me anything I could always use 1 million dollars. I asked Momo but she thought I was joking." Sero said disappointed.

"What would you even do with that kind of money?" Mina ask leaning on Kirishima's shoulder.

"I don't know maybe like uh a car." Sero said thinking.

"What you do with 1 million, y/n?" Mina asked me.

"Uh I would probably pay people to stay the fuck outta my life. Specifically Mineta. And weed. That's it." I nodded.

"Same with me on that last part!" Sero said pointing his finger.

"Oi, get the fuck off of her." Katsuki growled walking up to us.

"Calm your ass down they didn't do anything." I said unhooking my arms from behind their necks and hitting katsuki's chest with the back of my hand.

****

"Everyone come to the common area. I have an announcement." Aizawa sighed monotone calling the class.

"What is it sir, is everything alright?" Deku asked while we gathered around.

"Everything is fine. I'm here to announce that your winter break begins tomorrow. You get to go back to your homes for 2 weeks. I would advise you to leave before night time tomorrow because it's gonna snow. But do whatever you please. That's all , you can leave me alone now." He informed us and walked away.