Do i forgive you?✨

Bakugo p.o.v

This Shitty woman keeps ignoring me. I stomped back upstairs and went to shitty hairs room.

"Woah dude, what's wrong?" He asked me.

"Nothing is wrong!" I yell at him.

"Somethings wrong." He said trying to analyze my face.

Tape arms was in the room too and dunce face was following behind me.

"Cmonnn just tell us." Tape arms asked.

"Oo I know! It's because him and y/n got into an argument and shes ignoring him." Dunce face smiled out.

"Why are you telling everyone my business!" I yell at him.

"Damn what did you do for her to ignore you? Usually she can put up with your shit." Sero asked.

"I did nothing! I just told her I'm the boss of her and then she got all mad and defensive!" I yelled out.

"Bad move. You shouldn't tell her your the boss, if anything she's the boss of you." Kirishima said.

"Ya ya well it's not like I can fix it now!" I yelled.

"Maybe we can help her forgive you! Cmon let us try!" Sero whined.

"Fine! Just don't mess this up tape arms." I scoffed.

I have the perfect idea. She knows Spanish right?" Tape arms said.

I really don't want to know what they are planning.

Y/n p.o.v

I walked upstairs and went straight to minas room.

"MINA!" I yelled while I slammed her door open.

"Whattt happened?!" She said almost falling off her bed.

"Ughhhh me and katsuki got in a argument." I sighed sitting on her bed.

"I'm not talking to him and I'm ignoring his text. I feel mean but he's being such an ass." I complained.

"What did he do?" She asked me.

"First off, we were... about to do ..stuff and then Denki walked in before anything could happen. He got mad that I didn't lock the door but it was his fault first! Then he said that he was the boss of me, when he knows that I boss him around way more! He thinks he's all that and he can control me! Well he can't." I said raising my voice.

"You tell em girl! He needs to get it together before he loses a bad bitch like you. How long are you gonna ignore him for anyways?" She asks me.

"I don't even know, probably until he can actually apologize. He never apologizes so he is gonna get the silent treatment until he can." I pouted crossing my arms.

"Hmmm as you should!" She said encouraging me.

Me and her hung out for a while until she got a text.

"Kirishima just texted me. He said he wants me to bring you in front of bakugos room.. sounds questionable." She said raising an eyebrow.

"Ugh this better be good. Let's gooo" I said dragging us out of her room.

We soon turned the corner where the boys hallway is.

"Oh. My. God." I said trying not to laugh.

There I saw bakugo standing with Sero , Denki, and Kirishima surrounding him.

I heard Mina trying to contain her laughs while the Spanish music played.