Internship time✨

It was the morning of our internships. I woke up energized and threw on my uniform and started doing my hair.
Katsuki didn't spend the night last night cause he had to pack his bag for the next day.

About 20 mins roll around and I'm ready to go. Before I could make it downstairs katsuki is honking the car a million times.

"Shut the hell up ." I said while dragging myself into his car.

"Don't tell me what to do dumbass." He said while speeding off. Katsuki drove us to the train station where everyone was waiting. As soon as we made it there aizawa sent us on our ways.

My internship was with Endeavor. I really didn't like him but it was the best choice. Me and katsuki weren't on the same train so I didn't have him to keep me company.

"Bye byee I have to get on my train now, I'll call you later tonight ok?" I said giving katsuki a hug and kiss before I hopped on my train.

"Ya ya I'll talk to you later idiot." He leaned in for a kiss and then let me board my train.

I sit down in my seat and placed my bag under me. I saw todoroki sitting a couple seats down across from me. He's the only other person from school I know that's riding this train.

I get up with my bag and plop down next to him.
"Hey,todoroki right?" I said holding my hand out.
He nods his head up and down.

"You dont talk much ,do you? That's alright ,I'm sure your a great listener." I shrugged off.

"So what agency are you heading to?" I asked him.

"I'm going to my father endeavor's agency." He said while looking up from his phone.

"Oh no way! I'm going to that one to. I totally forgot he was your dad." I exclaimed.

"Oh really. Well that's cool good to see a familiar face there." He said with a very small smile.

We talked and got to know each other more on our train ride.

Once we arrived his dad was waiting for us to arrive. We got in a black car and drove to his agency.

"These are your rooms. You will be provided with lunch and dinner at the appropriate times. Don't be a bother around here." Endeavor said while showing us around the place.

I went in my room to unpack my bag. I took out my phone and tried to FaceTimed katsuki. He didn't answer, he's probably busy at his internship but I'm sure he'll call me later.

*knock knock*

"Come in!" I said while looking over to the door.

Todoroki walked in with a plate in his hand.

"Here's dinner, they told me to deliver it to you." He said in his monotoned voice handing me the plate.

"Aw thank you, do you want to eat in here with me?" I asked being polite.

"Oh sure." He replied, I was sitting crisscrossed on my bed and he plopped down next to me.

We both started eating and then I get a call.

*incoming FaceTime call from katsuki🖤*

"Hiii Kat ." I smiled out softly waving my hand at the camera.

"Hey dumbass, I was busy earlier sorry I didn't answer." He apologized in his grumpy voice.