The tea✨

So I am posting another chapter so soon for a good reason. You will find out at the end of the chapter. Anyways enjoy!

buzz buzz* my alarm went off.

I get ready for school and I head over to school. Today was sunny unlike yesterday.

When we got into class Mr . Aizawa went more in depth with the work studies and stuff. It was a pretty boring school day today. I almost fell asleep in class 3 times.

"Ok class, now that that's over with, go get in your training uniforms and meet in the field." Mr aizawa ordered us.

I went to the changing room and started putting on my uniform. While I'm changing, out of the corner of my eye I see hagakure, she looked at me (I think) and then covered up her chest quickly with her shirt. Legit what is there to cover up, she's fucking invisible.

I roll my eyes and finish up changing and walked to the field.

We started training in partners. Thankfully mr Aizawa let us pick our partners so I picked to work with Katuski , obviously.

It wasn't anything to difficult, just hand to hand combat. He didn't go easy on me though.

***

The school day finally ended. I was so sore from training with katsuki.

I went straight to my dorm and face planted into bed.

*buzz buzz*

It was the group chat. But for the class? I picked up my phone and started reading messages.

Class 1.A groupchat💫

Hagakure👻: guys Ik were "over this" argument butttt y/n was totally checking me out in the changing rooms. Just saying.

Kiri🗿: are you fr? It doesn't seem like y/n would do that.

Denki⚡️: ya what kiri said.

Ochako: not trying to be mean but I kinda saw it too.

Me: i- are y'all serious?

Hagakure👻: yes. I know what I saw.

Mina💞💍: hagakure you saw shit. Cause me and her were talking the whole time. Get ur facts together first mrs girl.

Me: first of fucking all, your invisible. What the fuck was I looking at? And Ochako are you really on her side?

Ochako: I'm just saying I saw you looking at her too. So I guess I'm on her side. It's pretty questionable. Haha

Pervert🍇: I like what I'm hearing.

Me: your laughing for what Ochako? Imagine sitting In your dorm mumbling and laughing instead of paying your mother fuckin bills😐. Couldn't be me.

Sero🌵: OH SHIIII

Katuski🖤: damnnnn that's right, tell em.

Denki⚡️:DAMNNNN THATS SUM TEA

Ochako: .....

Hagakure👻: you didn't have to take it that far y/n

Me: nah nah nah, YOU decided to bring this up so YOU and her can get shit on. Fuck you.

Hagakure👻: .....