Day of the dead✨

TWWW

*** 2 days have passed since the Halloween party.

It's Sunday today which is also November 2nd, and The last day of Dia De los Muertos. (Day of the dead)

Every year me, my brother , and my aunt go to my moms grave and stay there for most of the day to remember her. This year my aunt couldn't join us because she was in another city on a work trip. So it was just gonna be me and my brother.

*ring ring*

"Hello?" I asked

"Hey it's Kaki, what time do you want me to come pick you up?" He asked.

"Umm like in an hour or two?" I ask.

"Ya sure I'll be outside the school later, do you want to bring bakugo?" He asked me.

"Do you want me too?" I questioned.

"I mean it's up too you and him but he can come if he wants." He reply's.

"Ok I'll ask him." I say.

"Mmk well see ya later loser."

"Bye loser." I reply hanging up.

I went to katsukis room and banged on his door until he answered.

"What idiot?" He said answering the door.

"Hey you wanna come meet my mom today?" I said leaning on the door frame.

"W-what? Y/n isn't she dea-" he was saying.

"Yea, I'm talking about her grave, it's dia del los muertos and I have to go with my brother before the day ends." I explained to him.

"What the hell even is that?" He asked confused.

"I'll explain later but do you wanna come or not?" I asked again.

"Uh ya I'll go I'll go." He shakes his head.

"Ok start getting ready we leave in an hour." I said kissing his nose and running back to my room.

I was actually not in the best mood. Visiting my mom makes me sad yet happy that I get to talk to her. I slowly got ready and fixed my hair.

 I slowly got ready and fixed my hair

The fit^^

I just put on something simple. I had a backpack that had a couple candles and my lighter, and snacks.

"Katsuki hurry up! Kaki is at the gates!" I said banging on his door.

"Ya ya I'm coming!" I heard him yell before he swung open the door.