Whos fault is it really?

Song of the chapter: hey kids ( slowed?) by Molina

...

The idiots made their way here. Mina was most eager to see y/n. Her face said it all.

I walked into the main waiting hall to see them all. They got here in only 15 minutes. After they saw me, raccoon eyes was running towards me and gave me a ... hug?

"Hey get off." I said pulling her off of me.

"Are you okay ,bakugo? Is she okay?" Mina asked with a somewhat sad expression on her face.

"I'm fine. She's fine. She just isn't awake." I mumbled.

"Oh good. Thank goodness." She sighed with relief.

"Okay well cmon I don't have all day." I sighed while walking them to her room.

We made it to her room and I opened the door.

"Don't be so loud, dumbasses. I don't want you to wake her." I mumbled while letting them in.

Kami and Sero stood from a distance. For a while. But then they walked up to her, they smiled at the sight of her being okay.

"Are you guys.. okay?" I ask kami and tape arms.

They both nodded, "ya man."

They only stayed for a little bit, not wanting to intrude by be here too long.

They just wanted to see her being well and alive.

...

"I think I'm gonna head back to the dorms, thanks for letting us see her bakugo. I'll see ya later." Mina waved while getting up from the chair next to y/n.

"Ya I think we all should go home. See you later bakugo." Kirishima said while getting Kaminari and Sero to go with him.

"Okay. Bye guys." I mumbled and let them leave. I walked outside the door and I saw my mom next to the door.

"Shit. What are you doing there?" I sighed not knowing she was there.

"Am I not allowed to see my future daughter in law?" She smiled jokingly.

"Haha so funny." I sarcastically squinted my eyes at her.

She passed me and walk into her room. She had flowers and just put them on the desk next to her with the rest of them. I don't even know where half the flowers and 'get well soon' shit came from.

"She should wake soon ya know." She said softly.

"Ya I know. If she could hurry up and do that, it would be great." I mumbled.

"Oh hush. Just give her a couple hours my love. God I'm so proud of her for making it. I don't know what I'd do if she was gone." She sighed holding y/n's hand.

"Me too.. she's a fighter I knew she would make it through." I said standing next to her on the left side.

I didn't think she would make it.

"Do you want to go home now? You have to eat hun." My mom brought up.

"What?! Hell no! I'm staying right here until she wakes up! I'm not even hungry right now!" I shouted.