The attack✨

The bus finally came to a stop.

"Hey hey we're here stop messing around." Mr aizawa said to the class.

We all got off the bus and followed Mr Aizawa inside the building.
It was a big dome and it was huge.

I went over to walk with mina and the others as soon as we head off the bus.

Bakugo p.o.v

I watched her as she walked away from my side.
Shes something else. She makes me get this feeling that I've never felt before.

I hate it. But I like it at the same time.

All the guys kept staring at her while she walks away, I mean I see why.

"Hey guys stop staring, it's not very manly." Kirishima said as he stood in front of me and kaminari.

"DONT TELL ME WAHT TO DO SHITTY HAIR!" I shouted at him.

"Hey hey calm down no need to yell but I don't think she would like all the guys drooling over her." Kirishima said while putting his hands on his hips.

"But dude have you seen her. She's such a hottie, her body and personality and her costume brings out ...everything!" Kaminari said trying to reason with kiri.

Of course I think she's hot. How could I not. But coming from kaminari it was disturbing.

"You think I have a chance with her? I totally wanna ask her out sometime." Kaminari said talking to kiri.

"LIKE HELL YOU'D HAVE CHANCE. SHE WOULDNT PICK A LOSER LIKE YOU!" I shouted at him.

"Hey hey calm down you to." Kirishima said trying to get me to be quiet.

"Ya dude it's like you have a crush on her or something." Kaminari said turning to me.

"SHUT UP."  I yelled back at him.

How could I ever have a crush on her.

Y/n p.o.v

"Hello everyone I've been waiting for you." The pro hero thirteen said greeting us.

"Wow that's the space hero thirteen !"

"I can't wait to show you what's inside!" Thirteen exclaimed.

All of us gasped as we walked in the huge building .

There was a city, mountains, ship wreck, storm and more. It looked like a huge amusement park.

"Today you're going to learn how to use your quirks to save peoples lives!" Thirteen exclaimed.

"Right , now that that's over- " mr aizawa was saying before he got interrupted.

The lights started going out and a black and purple portal started to appear near the fountain. A pale crusty dusty blue haired pale guy came out of the portal with a hand over his face.

 A pale crusty dusty blue haired pale guy came out of the portal with a hand over his face