Youth: Lost (Cast and Credits)

Youth: Lost

This would be the first series of Youth, which focuses on the experiences of young people. In this specific series, it would be told through the eyes of eight young people. All of which are friends in college that have their own personal struggles. They find themselves confronting some of their nightmares kept to themselves for so long. They meet the other sides of their friends which they have not met before. Eight boys facing a world so much bigger than them. The acknowledged unknown they have shared when they were in high school are manifesting. The monsters they were scared of when they were kids are now present but in forms that are much scarier. The monsters they find in their negatives, in other people, and in the society, they have to live in.

They navigate the lost. The lost they know they could strive at. Question is, is that what they want?

In Promising Scholars University, these eight boys have their own fears that need to be revealed. Each with a different nightmare to face. Although amidst the contrasting terrors, something other than change is constant. It is the friendship they all have which may be the very anchor they need. Maybe being lost is their comfort zone, not confronting the dreads. But they have to reach that destination of living with the fear. Living with fear yet knowing that they could still confront all tomorrows.

Cast and Credits:

Main Characters

Chan

"I fear that the day I choose to sleep is the day I give less of me

"I fear that the day I choose to sleep is the day I give less of me."

Was sleep a priority if the world is waiting for one's decision? In his third year of majoring in acting, with all the personas he has to be on stage and off, rest was never a supporter. Staying fit and being on the varsity team took up the place and time rest was supposed to reside in. Being a radio DJ pushed it even further back.

Known as the insomniac among the group of friends, there may be something deeper than the "I can't sleep," excuse. Meet Chan, a twenty-two year old young man, who for so long got away with the same excuse. Sift through his pages as he confronts his nightmares and as he lets go of the older brother mask. As he learns to be okay with his fear and how the other boys help him uncover and recover.

Minho