Leon Studying

Being an idol came with a schedule with barely blank spaces. Trying to fit in a college academic schedule was pretty challenging, but still possible. The entertainment industry was an ever-changing world, so Leon always had back up plans. One of those was getting multiple courses.

So there are moments wherein he also had to take time and focus on these. And the boys had seen this version of Leon too but not too often. The boy mostly stayed at coffee shops or actually visited his university. But with more people hearing and speaking their names, there are times that the dorm has to be where his study set up will be.

The dedicated time to record passed by so quickly

The dedicated time to record passed by so quickly. For everyone was embodying the song so it went by quickly. Leon took this as an opportunity to finish some assignments and look over some lectures, so he did not stop over some places with the boys. He did ask Changbin to bring him some coffee if he could though. But being an older member, he first settled them. Making sure they didn't forget what they need. He was by them until they boarded, even reminding most especially the younger boys to call the manager immediately after looking around. When they were safe, that was only the time he set up his things. The books that were begging for his attention the past days, now he was the one begging that they aren't too much. But he highly doubted this would be true because there were modules set to the side also. He knew he had to catch up but honestly didn't expect each task to be so tedious. There were around five papers to be written, two lectures to watch, and three papers to read over. He better start now if he wished to get more than half done by the end of the day. So with forcing himself to have the will to study, he began looking through.

His ears were not one to listen to what his mind wasn't dedicated to, so he didn't hear when the boys arrived

His ears were not one to listen to what his mind wasn't dedicated to, so he didn't hear when the boys arrived. Of course, his members proceeded to look for him, excited to show him what they bought and share what they did. So with a trail of books, coffee, and caffeinated drinks, they found the member they left behind today. The boy was sitting in the middle, books, and papers organized in a certain manner surrounding him as he was busy typing to his screen. He was mumbling to himself and was looking over the files nearest to him. They were not sure whether they could disturb him or not. But once they saw him sorting out his papers and putting the ones he used last farther they tried to. "Leon?" Now seeing that he was half present, the members who brought him stuff decided to catch his attention before he went back to work. Upon seeing the coffee, which no doubt wouldn't make him sleep tonight, he thanked them. Even though the boys knew he'd listen to them, they knew he needed to finish a few things. So they left him to study and decided to just call him when dinner was ready.

When food the aroma of food wafter through the dorm, the members started going out of their own worlds to eat

When food the aroma of food wafter through the dorm, the members started going out of their own worlds to eat. But Leon didn't seem to sense it. So they tried messaging the boy to tell him that dinner was ready but he was not replying. So they sent Changbin to check for the boy. Changbin knocked softly but hearing no reply, he decided to just enter and the sight wanted to make him coo. His hyung had fallen asleep over his work and his face looked so angelic and free of worry. Changbin quickly took a picture to send to the group chat before grabbing a blanket to wrap around Leon. He looked back one last time before proceeding to where they would be eating.