First Meeting with 3Racha

The newly formed 3Racha was already getting the hang of combining each other's styles to produce. They did get help from higher up producers but sometimes what the three wanted to be not something the other producers could understand. They didn't want the typical Kpop style, and also other groups were straying from the once norm so why couldn't they?

But they were already so thankful for JYP for allowing them to do what they do, especially since they were only trainees not idols yet. So they worked with what they had, with the mentors they could have but they still had a lingering feeling. Who knew how JYP could do it, but he had given them an unlikely answer to their wishes.

Chan had been called to JYP's office before his producing time with 3Racha and him not being nervous was a lie. Was this the time his seven years were going to end? Did the producers feel irritated with them? He tried to even his breathing before knocking on the door, praying that all was okay. "Enter," at the command, he invited himself inside and saw JYP smiling. Of course, he bowed at his superior and the man just smiled."Chan, come in. I must discuss something with you." Maybe JYP thought it would put him to ease but it just made his feelings worse but he complied with the instructions.

"How's 3Racha?" Chan couldn't help but let a smile out as he told JYP of the work they had been doing. He tried to leave out the problem the three were encountering but JYP asked about their opinions on the producers they were working with. "In all honesty sir, we are thankful for learning more. But there are styles that we wanted to make that the producers aren't used to." JYP nodded and thought for a minute. His decision might be something that could further improve these boys.

"Well, I hope that you get to explore more about what you mentioned with your producer today. We are lucky he is scheduled today and even if he could work with other groups, I think it'll be best if he works with you. You are near in ages too so maybe he'd understand what you are saying and help bring it to light for older producers to understand." Chan was so confused. They always switched mentor producers yet what was so special about this new producer. Sure he was near their ages maybe but is that just it?

"You'll be working with a newly recognized producer, you might be familiar with him. His name is trending internationally after all before nationwide." Chan was anticipating the name, who was it? I mean it couldn't be idols from other groups because they were trainees so collaborations were no go. "His producer name is Leon," that was when it all clicked. You might think that maybe since it was not an idol then he'd be less anxious. But no, he got more anxious. "His Korean name is Ahn Hyunki but he's called Leon more formally. He just finished working with SM I think, so his game plan is here next. I already told him where to go and who you were so he might look into it already." With that he sent off the boy to the studio.

Chan was running his hand through his hair, unsure of what to feel. He was honored that JYP chose Leon to work with 3Racha despite his time limit per company. But that pressured him to ensure that they impressed the man even more. How old was Leon even? He saw the pictures and he was already giving successful people vibes so how much more when they met?

"Chan Hyung, you're finally here!" Jisung was the one to greet the man as he entered the studio but there was something off with Chan, he noted. Chan seemed tense. "We're working with the producer Leon today." It took a few minutes to process but once the two understood what he said they froze. "Leon the trending producer? Him as in him?" Chan nodded and the three went in silent chaos. Changbin suddenly forgot the message of the lyrics he was writing. Jisung forgot the flow he wanted to add to the beat. Chan was...lost. But he knew that they had to put themselves together before the producer arrived.