Lee Know, Leon "FanFiction Boy (나의 꿈의 남자)" [Stray Kids: SKZ-Player]

There were many things to rejoice over, even a few things unsaid to the public just yet. Leon found himself working against time to prepare everything in quality. Practice with the boys for upcoming performances, give out their hearts to the gifts to the public such as mixtapes and comebacks, being hands-on in every project he committed himself to as an individual, and many more. The time frame of the world was too short for a man with many dreams and ambitions. For a man securing a legacy by being selfless in aspects, he is familiar with. But, sometimes time had to give their hands to people like him who defied it and went with the world's tilt as well. While Leon was being the responsible artist he was, his mischief had to go somewhere. All the youth he had in him was an unconquered flame that he loved, but he couldn't suppress it always. Or else the oxygen might run out and extinguish what made him so bright. That's why he was so thankful for platforms he could release the other quieter aspects about him, such as SKZ Records, and SKZ Players.

Of course, he didn't want to relinquish this opportunity alone. Among the eight, he knew many were willing to partake but only a few truly related to the piece he prepared. The good thing is, the person in his mind might be hard to win over, but a few kisses and sweet words will make him say yes. "Please, Minho hyung."

Did he agree? Any person blessed to see the omniscient perspective of the story definitely knows the answer

Did he agree? Any person blessed to see the omniscient perspective of the story definitely knows the answer. When the second eldest was approached about the project, he did give a blank stare, but not a defiance to participate. Minho knew that if he gave no answer just yet, it would allow him to hear Leon ramble about the project and state it in undertones of pleading and excitement. Two emotions he loved hearing and seeing from the younger boy. So when Leon went to talk about it all, and tell him the pros of his yes, he couldn't even stop his smile. It was also adorable for him because the younger boy didn't even notice the yes in his eyes because of how immersed he was in convincing him. Some of his words were not even about the project but compliments coming his way like Leon saying how he was perfect for all these characters they were to play. And how the young boy really wanted to work with him, and just two of them. Even if it was so cute, and a sight Lee Know wanted to watch for the rest of his life, he wanted to take away the stress from the young boy from his possible no. And let him know that the chances of him not wanting to be part is at zero percent. "Bubs, as cute as you ramble, you need not convince me anymore. I'm in for this duet song with you."

"