"I love you" to each member

Bang Chan

The two found themselves as roommates for the night. Originally they weren't, as Felix was supposedly Leon's roommate. While Jeongin was Chan's. But the other boys had accidentally fallen asleep in each other's rooms so that left Leon and Chan together. The two were close of course but never picked each other as tour roommates. For the reasons that they distributed the hyungs to the maknaes if possible.

"Hyung, are you hungry? I could buy you some food downstairs." The younger boy was preparing to leave as he was famished. The boys did eat after the concert but Leon skipped on it. As he was not hungry then. "I'll just come with you. I want to check the selections." Chan, who originally planned to dive into editing some tracks, got up from his bed. He saw the younger halt into his actions, waiting for him and he hurriedly put on his shoes. He grabbed a mask on his way before catching up with the younger.

They were quite silent, seemingly exhausted. Although excusable considering that they just had three concerts in a row. "You did very well earlier. You shined more and it filled the stadium really," the younger mumbled thanks. He was quite shy with compliments from his leader. Even though Chan gave them often to all, he still found himself shy every time Chan said things like that.

"I love you Hyung. I hope you know that" even Leon was shocked by his sudden reveal. He did show the boy she loved them very often but he rarely verbally told them that. It was just never him to be so, but it just felt like the right moment.The older was shocked but had a big smile on his face. He knew how hard it was for Leon to openly say those things. As he was more of an older brother figure to the boys. So to hear him say it to Chan, he was sure that Leon loved and cared for him. He knew a long time ago but these moments just made their brotherhood sweeter. "I love you too, Leon."An unconventional night of late night snacking and brotherhood. After the two bought food, they went up to watch instead. Not work. Something is seen as impossible for two workaholics. But not really. Just a time and place.

 Just a time and place

Lee Know

After receiving the news that Minho and Felix were allowed to have one more chance. The group was in euphoria as they had been given a possibility. But it didn't mean that there was no pressure. Everyone wanted to do great individually and as a group so the effort was five times. Especially for the two who felt that their destiny was in their hands now. They had control. A control everyone longs to have but once in your hands seems so scary.

Minho was standing alone in the practice room, staring at himself. Frustrated on why he couldn't stand out enough. On why he put himself in this position. Of course, he never expressed his concerns to the members, it would cause more worry to them. But Leon took notice of it. He saw the way Minho looks at himself through the mirror and it was heartbreaking to watch.