Next In Fashion: Idol's Armor 1

In reality shows, a taste of reality is expected to be in glasses of gin and tonic. But these shows keep audiences enticed with an allure of sweetness, making their edits akin to cocktails. And like any other television program, Next In Fashion tries to brew this concoction. Promising young designers exposure with their stress and breaking points edited out.

"Today will be a bonus round, where you don't have to worry for there are no pins knocked out." There remain eight designers after a runway reflecting childhood. Most of them in anticipation of the next challenge — one they expected to carry over the system of winners from before. But the show demands a twist to entice more people, especially with the theme and guest judge in mind. "And I think our guest judge can better explain the challenge, Tan." Both the hosts adorn clothes mimicking stage outfits, one they may not use typically but suit them nonetheless.

" Both the hosts adorn clothes mimicking stage outfits, one they may not use typically but suit them nonetheless

Gigi Hadid in a stunning red sports undergarments. Her figure is displayed at the forefront of viewers as bright yellow racing pants color block the red shorts. It makes the designers tilt their heads in wonder at how it mirrors the other host's fit. The latter showcases bright colors in patterns. Their jacket has no undershirt yet is comfortable in appearance still. But what's more vivid is Tan's pop of silver in his eyes, the makeup going against natural for bold and obvious notice.

"Right you are, my dear

"Right you are, my dear. So let's let him inside." Both lean towards the entrance where the designers entered just moments ago. A staff member cues a thumbs up, allowing them to continue their lines as a tall man enters the camera's vicinity.

"The man who knows the ins and outs of the music industry, especially the booming almost robotic producers of stars — kpop! Let's now welcome Leon of Stray Kids!" Although Kpop is not widespread as country or socially accepted by everyone as a music brand to stay, the designers all clap and try to hold their jaws in as he enters. The man is tall in stature, and his grace is present in his shadow. There is no doubt that he holds star power like any top American celebrity, for his face shows no blemish, and his eyes shine with a passion only long-time performers hold.

 There is no doubt that he holds star power like any top American celebrity, for his face shows no blemish, and his eyes shine with a passion only long-time performers hold