Iconic Fan Sign Moments

"Leon the Flirt":

The fan sign had gone for an hour so far and Leon was loving it. He loved their fans as they always were optimistic and thankful to the group. He would often tell them the same, that they were only where they were because of Stays. Most were shy and cute, softy voices and giggles. Always handing him their gifts timidly and he absolutely loved it. Most had given him plushies, caps, flash drives, fan art, and the occasional earphones and all. He loved knowing their names and signing their albums as it gave them time to chit chat. Know about how they joined the fandom and what they wanted to hear and see more. It was mostly like that, but now and then there would be flirty fans. Mostly Chan, Hyunjin, and Felix had the flirtiest fans, and those boys were always shy. So it came to a shock to Leon when a straightforward and very flirty fan was sitting in front of him.

 So it came to a shock to Leon when a straightforward and very flirty fan was sitting in front of him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Leon Oppa, you're looking as dashing as any day. My name is Lina but I can be yours tonight" The girl was bold and the other fans and even members were in shock. They had not seen Leon handle flirts yet but they were in for a surprise.

 They had not seen Leon handle flirts yet but they were in for a surprise

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Only tonight? How about today until forever." The boy had sent a wink to the girl and all her confidence disappeared as she turned red. She had not expected Leon to be a flirt. The boy brushed her cheeks softly and she almost fainted then and there. Her bias is doing this, she never even had a boyfriend and the first to flirt with her is her bias.

"You're red babe, are you okay? Are you sick or are you blushing," the girl mumbled the second one and the boy awed at her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"You're red babe, are you okay? Are you sick or are you blushing," the girl mumbled the second one and the boy awed at her. "Well babe, that blush better be just for me okay? I'm going to need to make you promise Lina," the girl was so red but promised her bias and he winked at her. He signed her album and just as she was reaching for it, he kissed her hand before handing it to her.

She was shook and was escorted to proceed, as Leon was the last in line. Everyone was in chaos and the boys were in shock. Especially Chan and most of the younger ones. "I have taught you well," Lee Know exclaimed and Leon laughed. "Bad Leon! You're making the Stays have heart attacks," Chan told off jokingly.

The boy pouted to the crowd and said sorry. "Sorry Stays, I can't help it. You all deserve to be complimented and treated like royalty everyday." The crowd squealed while Leon just laughed.

Ever since then... he was a part of the hoe squad.

"I can be your brother, from far away.":

Stray Kids were having a fan meet in America and there were different ages who had come and visit them. Leon was absolutely in love with the children yet he was not as open as the other guys about it. But there was this specific young girl that had his heart. She had been so meek and let him sign her album. She was around twelve and she did not speak at first but mentioned that she admired Stray Kids so much. It brought her a place in the world she said. Leon couldn't help but feel for the girl, he was the one to initiate the conversation and let her open up to him. She was not bullied at school but she had not real group of friends. It used to be her brother's friends but they were in a different building. She mentioned missing her brother because he always had practice but she knew that he always took time for her. Leon took the young girl's hands and gave her the album. "Hey, every time you listen to our songs, I need you to remember something. Leon oppa's soul is in every song you hear and is always looking out for you. I can be your brother from far away." The interaction caused happiness to the girl and it caused fans to tears. Those who had heard felt the genuinity of the man's words to the girl. They had seen his soft side and it caused a trending hashtag on twitter. #BigBrotherLeon.

Abs:

The fans were giving the members ridiculous requests but the boys loved it. They loved having light conversations that brought smiles to their fans. So they did any appropriate thing they asked for. I mean all requests were appropriate until someone requested something from Leon. "Leon oppa, show your abs please!" The boy was in shock and laughed. The members were wondering if he would do it, I mean there was nothing he had to be ashamed of. He was perfectly in shape but it would trigger more thirsting fans in the meet. The boy looked at the crowd and walked to the center. He smirked and had a hand on the end of his shirt and everyone was screaming. But instead of lifting his own, Leon lifted Chan's and Felix's before running around. The two members chased him as he laughed and hid behind his personal bodyguard. Some were saddened because the request was not done but they still had seen something and they saw Leon goof off. It was worth it in it's own way. 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Make Myself A Legacy (Another Stray Kids Member)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें