"Protective" Leon Moments

1.Crowd Anxiety Jisung

They had just arrived back in Korea, coming from another tour. Everyone was tired, the staff, the managers, and the boys. Since they didn't want to disappoint the fans about not giving enough fan service, they tried to hide their arrival date as much as they could. But there were people who had waited and found out. More than a few they were, and they were crowding all the exits the boys would take. All the hyungs tried partnering with a maknae, to make sure their count was alright. Chan had I.N, Woojin had Seungmin, Lee Know had Hyunjin, Changbin had Felix and that left Leon with Jisung.

When they had just arrived, Jisung was still calm

When they had just arrived, Jisung was still calm. They had not seen the number of fans outside yet. But once they boarded off the plane, they were greeted by quite a number. Some were calm and like most of their Stays were. But there were pushy and overly excited fans. There was nothing to worry about at first, but some fans were able to break the chain the boys had held each other. Leon and Jisung have been pushed away from the boys, and it caused fans to cause a frenzy. Some want to take a pic, get the accessories, hold hands, kiss the cheeks, and many more. Jisung felt his anxiety come in when someone kept on tugging his shirt and pants. He didn't know how to notify the managers, as they were far away. But Leon took notice. He tried telling that fans off nicely but with the noise, most had not heard him. Seeing as Jisung was nearly shaking, Leon carried Jisung over his back. He secured Jisung like a backpack and used his height as an advantage to move to the crowd. He held tight to Jisung's hands around his neck as he tried as quick as he could to arrive where the other boys were. There were some fans who were not understanding the concern. So he had to raise his voice already. "Stays, if you are as understanding as we know you are. Please understand, let us pass." His voice boomed louder than usual and most had heard him. They noticed him carrying a member and made space so that he could pass.

When Jisung woke up, he noticed he was already in the dorm room. He turned to see his hyung, on a chair beside his bed. When the older heard that the boy was awake he took his attention away from his phone. He had just finished tweeting a thank you for the stays that helped them earlier. "Jisung are you okay?" The younger boy nodded but was still trying to understand what happened.

"Do you want me to get you food? You missed a meal when you were sleeping." The younger boy declined which made the older worry. "Hyung, could you stay beside me as I sleep. Your presence is just...calming me from earlier." The older nodded and made himself comfortable in his chair but the younger butted him. He made space in the bed and waited for his hyung to climb in before hugging him. "Thanks for earlier Hyung. I was so scared." The older just listened to the boy as he was still explaining his anxiety earlier. "Don't worry Sung, Hyung will protect you as long as he could and in any way and time."

2."Rest, I'll be Responsible."

Chan was so tired. Even his insomnia wanted him to sleep. The group had just finished successful concerts but there were a few left. He was lucky even that they had a three day break but he had to make sure that everything was going alright. That none of the other boys were doing crazy things. Or they were tiring themselves too. But he just wanted to rest without feeling guilty.