You're Having Too Much Fun

How much must a man be tempted in a day? As the eldest among the nine, he must have self-restraint. When winds stirred to another far more appealing route, he must be the breaks of the car. The one to hinder such distractions from taking dominance of their minds and actions. But all the deities who have the power to read him knew he was pushed beyond the limits today.

The moment the song was finished, and video plans arose, he tried his best to prepare. Laugh off when his eyes drifted to Hyunjin for too long, and before imagination reigned. But that was easier said than done.

The ease of the white suit that had melted on the younger's figure already had him torn. It left spaces where others might linger for too long. Whereas his black outfit might have covered more of his physique, the mesh still allowed a translucency to skin only eight can ever claim. Only eight can ever touch. And only eight can ever shade.

Yet, if it were only the clothes to put the blame on

Yet, if it were only the clothes to put the blame on. In truth, it was the man himself, a muse to viewers. A prince in the eyes of many, and a soul so beautiful that built itself on the boy's features. Hyunjin's bait to all who will watch, as he dances and uses his body to express, was more than enough for many to dream. Even Chan was tranced from behind the camera, wanting nothing more than to either shield their eyes away or profess his hand to everyone yet to view the video. But he stayed still, his teeth biting into his cheek as he waited for it to be all over.

Only if filming will call it "over." In truth, once the video was edited to perfectly lure many, he knew a few would jump on the chance to watch it at least once. And from then on, even years after, it would be accessible to anyone who craves to hear and satisfy their eyes. A population he would be jealous over, but at least none were his competition. The boy was theirs after all. And he hoped people knew that as they watched long enough to see the younger's hand on his neck, coiling tighter yet with more consent than the tattoo ever will have its hold on Chan.

That was supposed to be the ending to his night of want

That was supposed to be the ending to his night of want. But no, he still fell for another one's text. A text he pretended had no teasing undertones beneath. But who was he joking, the text was from a man whose every detail called to all like a siren. "Hyung, do visit me, please. I'm all alone filming, unlike you guys." So here he was, visiting Leon alone. And this was either a mistake or an opportunity, knowing him, it was both. "I should've never visited your filming place."