[MM] It's Okay for You to Call Me That (I.N x Leon)

*italicized words are in English

Jeongin was finding it hard between balancing his studies and idol life. Sometimes it made him want to give one of them up but knew that if he did do that then he'd be disappointed in himself. So he tried as hard as he could to push through every day but he also needed help.

The maknae deeply idolized all his members. They were all his hyungs and they all had their own magic and they all worked hard. To see some of his hyungs choreographing, producing, writing lyrics, pitching in concepts, and many more. All of them were inspirational. Although he did look up to some a bit more sometimes.

His Leon hyung was someone he saw as his eldest brother. Of course, he had two older hyungs than Leon, and sometimes those two were like fathers. With all this though, Leon was a constant older brother. He might not be as silly and as chaotic as all the members, but it didn't mean there were no laughs from him. Leon was someone who was so put together for the maknae. Yes, he was sure that his hyung broke too sometimes but the man avoided letting the younger members see that. Although that confused the maknae, he understood as best he could. He appreciated Leon for trying to be calm always for them and to put his efforts equally in all he did. Which was 150% or more.

So when Jeongin was having a hard time with homework and school, he found himself knocking on Leon's studio. He knew that he could've stopped Leon from work and it made him step back, but it was like Leon heard him and opened the door. The older boy smiled at the youngest and let him in. "Come on in, Innie. Hyung has time if you need me." This was what made I.N so confused with Leon. Yes, he was such an older brother but sometimes he acted the same way boyfriends did, or at least from what he heard in school.

He knew the right things to say. He knew the things you needed from him. He knew what to do. He knew when to also be vulnerable. He was the gentleman that Jeongin wanted to be but at the same time, he was the boy Jeongin just needed. It confused him greatly. Even more so than homework sometimes.

Leon saw the maknae spacing out and allowed him to, as he got some food he packed. He wasn't sure if the younger ate, seeing as his schedule was packed today from what Leon remembered. "Baby, do you want some kalguksu and kimchi?" The maknae stepped out of his head when he heard the name his hyung called him by. He didn't like it when the members called him that but why was he fine right now? Maybe he just misheard. Yes.

He nodded to his hyung's offer and together they both ate. It was silent for a while and Jeongin knew that Leon was just waiting for him when he was ready. "I don't know how to juggle school and idol life anymore, hyung." He knew the tears were inevitable now but it was okay. He knew he was safe to cry with any of his members.

As he told of his worries, the older boy just keenly listened. Jeongin took his time to explain everything minuscule feeling because he knew that was what he needed to express. Leon just sat in front of him and held his hands when he was done ranting. He now just noticed how Leon somehow stopped the shaking in his hands over time and he was amazed at comfortable Leon made him feel. "Innie, it's hard. It's no easy life and sometimes we have to get away from both. But I know you aren't allowing yourself to do that now and it's okay. But when you need any help, even if you have to practice a report out, we're all here for you. Okay?" The maknae nodded and found himself in the older boy's embrace.

"We got you okay. I got you. I'm always here for you baby." Now the maknae was sure of what Leon called him and caused him to freeze. Leon picking this up realized his mistake. He slowly separated from the maknae and said a sorry. "I'm sorry Innie, hyung forgot that you aren't a fan of being called that by us." Although the maknae halted the further distance Leon was creating.

"No hyung, it's fine. It's okay for you to call me that."

The next day

The other members were groggily awake as there was early work to do. Well for most, I.N. still had to go to school but he was happy that Leon packed him some lunch. "You sure you don't want me to be the one to take you?" The maknae nodded and told his hyung that it was fine. He understood that Leon and 3Racha were pulled into an emergency meeting and he knew that when he could Leon would take him. "Okay, have fun, and take care. Tell me everything that happened later, baby?" With a short kiss to his head, his hyung went off together with 3Racha. Although the other members turned to face I.N after what Leon called him.

"Baby? I thought you didn't like being called that," Seungmin asked the maknae

"Baby? I thought you didn't like being called that," Seungmin asked the maknae. The other remaining members were waiting for the maknae's reply. The boy shrugged and told them, "I don't but I'm fine when Leon hyung calls me that. So until now only he gets to." That left the older members gobsmacked and were running after the maknae and trying to allow them to call him the same way. But no success.

A/N: OMG Stray Kids are just--- wah one of my sources of happiness and like really. I don't have a bias but if I chose one... Changbin is the man. Wah, how about you? All the members have a place in my heart. It keeps it going omg I am so cheesy. But anyway, guys we're near 10 000 reads! I can't woah. Thank you very much! Thank you for the adds to your reading lists, thank you for reading, thank you for the comments and the votes. I hope that you guys are receiving blessings as you give me blessings too. - Aid.