Fights

1. Chan

These two can be hypocritical when they fight each other

These two can be hypocritical when they fight each other. They tell each other of their overworking. Leon almost got mad at Bang Chan when he went too far and hurt the members with his comments, but Woojin meddled in before they could throw hands. Nowadays when they almost get ticked off, the members tend to separate them.

The worst fight they had, ended with the two cooling off before talking it out. Chan apologized for his words being too harsh and unnecessary and Leon apologized for not understanding Chan's pressure.

Most fights go:

Leon: Chan, you are too much! Your words to others and yourself!

Chan: I can say the same you know! You are such a hypocrite when in fact you are the one with zero rest. You're also too flirting maybe you are making the boys uncomfortable huh?

Leon: (fisting his hands at his sides) Listen here Bang Chan, I know my boundaries. I respected yours too unless you want me to break out of them.

Chan: Maybe you're the one I need to tell off! Not the members huh? (almost lunging but Woojin pulls him back)

Leon: (pulled back by Changbin and Lee Know)

Changbin: You two cool off first. Leon, I'm taking you for food. You might be starving and thirsty. Felix will let Chan Hyung rest first.

--later--

Chan: (knocks on Leon's door) Leon, I'm coming in. (Enters and sees Leon planking) What are you doing?

Leon: Adding extra exercise because I hurt you

Chan: (drags the younger to the bed) Hyung is sorry

Leon: (doesn't look the older in the eye) No need to be sorry Hyung I was in the wrong. Sorry I am making everything harder for you

Chan: (shushes the boy and hugs him back) No Hyung is sorry and Hyung forgives you too

2. Lee Know

These two mostly fight about Leon's eating habits recently

These two mostly fight about Leon's eating habits recently. Lee Know was the one to bring it up but with Leon's denial, it hasn't been easy. The younger boy sees his habit as normal, even his guilt for eating food. It hasn't been this bad until recently which got Lee Know to nag.