Forceful Lips (Sasaeng Moment)

"Was that your worst encounter with a sasaeng, hyung?"

Don't you just ever wish, for your hands that swipe right, click the heart, and many more, just might meet with the artist you are giving all your support to? To have your heartbeat so near, yet hopefully not too loud for them to hear up close? To see their smile that is so blinding on your screen, and see it smile for you?

These are wishes upon the stars, that are possible. They are not as far-fetched as miracles, or as dreams in one's sleep. Because these can happen in fan signs. To have them so near.

At the same time, it isn't just an experience for the fan but the artist themselves. To see those who support them, whether, by their names in front, or anonymous online, they finally get to see their faces. To see their smiles that are behind all the love, and brings them immense happiness to give back.

Stray Kids have always been open with their love for STAYs. These people, coming from different backgrounds have created a ground of commonality, at the same time the boys made this possible too. So they look out for them, they try and check-up at a distance they can. Just a line away, if possible.

Each boy has their own way to show this. Whether by going live, posting on their social media, with the efforts they give like the lyrics, the music, the choreography, or even practicing for a performance deemed worthy of the love given. They all have their different ways, but no one could ever say that one loves their fans less than the other. Because after all, hearts aren't meant to be measured on a scale. It is measured with intention, action, love languages, and all the kindness a person could fit in their heart to give.

Yet sometimes, the blur between love, and infatuation is rather barely there. Or maybe, barely noticed and barely given attention.

Infatuation can cause someone to do acts so cruel to their humanity, and poisonous to others. To hurt the one you supposedly love, just for you to express your love---is it really that feeling? Are you selfish towards the people you love? No. You can love yourself and make that also a priority and that is not selfish. But to hurt someone, cause them to retreat into a state of panic and pain that is a cycle, that is selfish. That is so cruel also.

Who are these people? There are many. They can go by many names, and given many titles to restrain their definitions. But in the Kpop community, everyone is familiar with the term sasaengs. And the terror that comes with the word.

And one of the most striking sasaeng moments of Leon, just happened that day at the fan sign.

His heart was full, overflowing, and ready to give not just the excess, but as much as his heart could expand to and express. Leon's smile was not for a general audience, but he held a smile for each fan. He did not make them have the smile of the others but a smile just for them. Because he loved the atmosphere they were also given. No fan held their phone to his face as of now, and they just wanted to speak with them.

The trace of his darker clothes earlier was not in sight because of all their well thought of gifts. One of which was a lab coat and a doctor's stethoscope. His smile after receiving this had a hint of some buried mischief in the older brother role, that the members and fans saw.

 His smile after receiving this had a hint of some buried mischief in the older brother role, that the members and fans saw