[Kingdom: Legendary War] No Time For Warm-Ups

By Aid Salvacion

By Aid Salvacion

There are different claims on discrepancies to Kingdom: Legendary War. But nonetheless, all six groups are actively showing their true colors and phases in the competition.

Amidst the days wherein fans waited, an audio file that put the competition into a hot seat was leaked. The audio shared a heated conversation between the broadcasting host representatives, JYP company management, and international entertainment corporation Labyrinth Hub. It was with regards to the participation of one of the members of Stray Kids, and the music broadcast channel allegedly disqualifying him.

The public knows that Leon was first a well-known producer, short film director, and choreographer before his debut. This has guaranteed him experiences that are quite different from any other trainee debuted idol. Thus, the channel has seen his other professions and merits to his name, as overqualification to the competition. A fact that both of the boys' companies talked out against, stating that if the groups competing had different years of experience and gaps between debuts then what makes Leon different?

The leakage has certainly upset fans, others claiming that they are putting the boy on too high of a pedestal. But it did worry STAY, the official fandom of Stray Kids, and his personal supporters if he were to participate. To pacify the public and give a brief clarification, Labyrinth Hub has released a statement.

Good day to the public.

This is the Labyrinth Hub, one of the companies representing artist Leon who is also a member of Stray Kids. His group is already announced to be part of the final lineup of a competition. There are allegations on whether he would participate or not. After thorough discussions, prior to the release of the leaked audio, we are assuring the public that Leon will participate. The grounds of his participation are like any idol in the competition.

Thank you.

The announcement that was quick to be released on the day of the leakage has pacified many. But still left a few fans in a heated debate. What is your opinion about his participation? Share it with us in the comment section below!

-----

Backstage all the members were already feeling the atmosphere building up. The set made especially for the events to unfold in months' time had doubled pressure on its participants. But everyone took this opportunity in a different light. Yet they were not alone in facing this, they were with their team and that was always an assurance.

"We're really here, hyungs." The maknae whose outfit reflected the strength and essence of the group's identity couldn't help but speak this aloud. Because perhaps stating it in words heard by others and not just to himself, will make the experience more real. Yet even if he did not admit it, that he was feeling anxious, his hyungs knew. How did he know that? By the way, Leon gently placed his hand on the maknae's shoulder, not even squeezing it but giving extra warmth and a reminder that they were going to brace through this together. Anxiety is normal but don't let it suffocate you alone for in this room no one stands alone. Something that the maknae needed, and even the others did, who felt the warmth as they exchanged strength.