Leon Solo Producing

(Members)

Most of the members saw how 3Racha worked together and there were times Leon was with them. The process was not fixed. It was unique, with all have their own tastes and touches. But it was what made the sound so impressive and so Stray kids. Occasionally they would hear Chan make a track solely on his own. Jisung composing at his quirks and quick moments. As did Changbin who lingered at the lyrics. Their personal styles and processes were amazing, that most of the other members loved working together with them as solo depending on the mood of the song they wanted to be.

They knew the producer line all added a touch of dark and reality to their songs. But how they chose to execute that varied with what they wanted to focus on. But what was Leon's particular process? The members had not seen his personal process yet. They were never one to visit his own studio because they used the one at their company's which was 3Racha's. So it was their lucky day that Leon allowed them to visit him. Visit his core producing studio as they were in America. As they know, Leon's first home studio was located there.

All of them were vibing into the moment, as now they had time to know America. Most had gone shopping and sightseeing, while four members were focusing on making even more music. Good thing was that 3Racha had three days with American producers so they still had time to spend time with their members and visit Leon's private production. So on one free day, they decided to visit the boy. They messaged him at around noon and he sent in the address. They wondered how exactly they would go there, but their worries were eased when Leon said that the manager knew where to drive them to. So off they went, not knowing what to expect.

They arrived at an identical building to the others but it was still amazing. They might have spent more time looking if they were not eager to see Leon. At the lobby, the receptionist recognized them and directed them to the ninth floor, and when the elevator doors opened they knew this was the sight. There were a couple of people who were having coffee that looked in their direction when the elevator opened. They smiled and greeted them, "Welcome to the Labyrinth Hub. Home of the Empowered Navigators." Compared to the other floors wherein it was business and apartment-style, the ninth floor was for the artists. It had an explosion of touches that collaborated with one another, a mix of genres one could say yet none out of place. At the impression the ninth floor left, it brought more curiosity and wonder to how Leon's space appeared to be. Allowing their eyes to wander, the manager smiled at these boys' antics. But he could not laugh at them for he had the same reaction when he first visited. When he seemed it was long enough, he guided them to Leon's place which was located at the inner part of the floor.

On one of the hallways away from the center, the boys stopped at a door. It was a simple dark wood with an engraved sign that made it so elegantly. "The Workshop." Despite its simplicity, it stood out. It didn't seem lazy nor did it seem overdone. It was elegant in the rustic element of the wood. Yet the engravings that did not need to be too big radiated power. It was elegant, chill, yet so alpha-like. Just like Leon. Their manager knocked on the door and waited for a few seconds before the door automatically opened like a sliding door. The inside opened to a modern room for artists. Divided into two areas, the artists' collaboration side and the recording proper. Separated by a glass divider that also served as the coffee bar, with many sizes of machines and mugs to use. The collaboration side had black sleek couches, a white table that also served as storage for a few instruments. To think of it, the place had instruments at every place your sight found its eyes on. It wasn't constricting yet still professional At the other side, the recording proper was a smaller room that also had a glass divider yet lined with black and white. The recording area. Outside were the gadgets and screens used, with a desk that held the keyboard and mix pads. There were older tools in there too such as cassette recorders and vinyl players, and sitting on the chair with his headphones on was Leon. The members did not know what to say about the palace and were even more speechless of the King because he sat there as if he was on a throne even if he wore just typical clothes.