Disclaimer

Hello, and thank you for giving my story a chance! I know that these are so exhausting to read but I just want to clarify and set the terms.

I do not own Stray Kids nor do I personally know them. That is why all these are purely fictional and even my character, Leon or Ahn Hyunki is fictional. True events might inspire it, but the additions I made have made it fictional. As for the face claim, I am mainly using is the talented Seonghwa from Ateez, other idols, actors, ulzzang, or faceless people. None of the photos are originally mine unless stated. Although I do edit some of them. 

Thank you and enjoy!

A boy whose future was bright became brighter because of nine individuals. 

Music did not only become an escape but a home. Dance is not just physical moves and steps but a movement. Rapping is not just talking fast but letting messages flow in other people's minds to their hearts. Singing is not only melodies but harmonies of the beautiful moments we must hear.

These eight boys taught him and gave him so many things and he has done the same to them. They are all human, so painfully human, yet they decided to use that as their weapon and it is so beautiful.

"I am proud to say that I too am a fan of you STAYs. I never knew how much I needed you until you guys chose to become a part of our lives. I love you and I thank you. Let's continue being fans of each other and try and make this world have a place for Stray Kids like us." - Leon