Out with Older IDOL Friends

Leon is one of the older members when he is with Stray Kids. But when hanging out with his other Idol friends, he is in fact one of the youngest. Being his seniors, they can convince him to act his age. There were a few hangouts of theirs that Stray Kids came to find out and it left them shocked with how their Hyung acts if he was one of the younger ones.

In America with Amber Liu and Eric Nam:

It still confuses many of how these three came to be extremely close as they do have quite the age gap

It still confuses many of how these three came to be extremely close as they do have quite the age gap. But no one could deny their friendship no matter the different dynamics it has. There was this one time wherein they were all in America miraculously, so they decided to meet up. It was just after Amber's Other People was released and wherein she had stressed all her friends. So when they met up, that was the first thing Leon wanted to tease about. The older girl and boy were used to the younger's antics and it just amused them. Amber began to joke about kissing the younger boy too, which left him moving away from her and nearer to Eric instead. Eric laughed at the boy but moved away to let Amber chase him. While they were playing cat and mouse, Leon's phone began to ring and he had asked his hyung to answer it for him while he was being chased.

"Ki, come here! Were you curious about the kiss? Come here and I'll tell you all about it, brat!" That was the first thing the Stray Kids heard when their call was answered and they were so confused. They requested for a video call and were surprised to be at face with Eric Nam sunbaenim. "Stray Kids right?" the older had asked in English and they just nodded. Then they saw Leon run behind Eric with Amber Liu sunbaenim at his tail. "Noona, I'm sorry! I am not curious and I won't tease you anymore!" Amber just laughed and hugged the boy tight, giving him kisses on the cheek while the boy was whining. He did not notice the video call at first until Eric handed him the phone. "Your younger friends look so confused." Eric pried Amber away from Leon and invited her to help him get their delivery food while Leon talked to his friends. Amber gave an "I'm getting you back," gesture to Leon before stalking away with Eric.

"Hi, guys! How are you? Why did you call? Is everything fine?" The boy moved into a more Hyung composure and it just made the Stray Kids have a headache. He was acting like the maknae a second ago yet here he was now in older brother mode. "Nothing Hyung, just checking up on you. What was happening earlier?" Han was the one to ask. He had been silent a minute ago because there were sunbaenims on screen. When the older boy heard the question he just laughed. A mischievous glint in his eyes had reappeared. "Just teasing Amber noona about her trending music video." They did not see this side of Leon really but they found to like it. It was a younger and more chill vibe from the overworking man. "Leon! Food is here, come on. I am so hungry, don't make your noona wait." There was a back voice and they saw the corner of Leon's mouth tilt upwards before shaking his head. "Coming noona. I hope I don't see you kissing Eric hyung when I come there. You should really warn us you know," the younger teased. A shriek was heard and laughing, and the Stray Kids were also brought to a run while Leon ran away from Amber. "You rascal, stop teasing your noona. I can talk about the tweets under your photos! So many said you had dad--" then the phone dropped. The Stray Kids all had wide eyes but some were laughing, especially Felix and Chan who saw these said tweets. Then on the screen, Eric sunbaemin appeared again and he smiled at them. "Hi Stray Kids, so we're going to just have dinner. I'll let Leon call you when he's done playing around first okay? Also, nice to meet you." With that, the call ended and the members were left to talk about the shocking event they just saw.