First Time Back (At SM Entertainment)

Is a legacy worth establishing if the place only brought him pain? A reminder that within these walls, there had once been talent from his company, yet now there wasn't. Will saying yes for the sake of the arts be worth it, if every time he'd visit, he craves for someone that rests in peace?

A corporate would say yes, to the investment. The net worth to Leon as a producer and choreographer will allow him to gain a price so high for his services. And not only that, but it will add to the history of a successful partnership between the company and his own. An artist would agree to such terms because emotion invoked more artistic expression. His confusion, tragedy, and nostalgia may be instruments to ignite the songs and dances in him that resonate with others as well. And Leon was both of these, a man with a business position and an idol whose performance always came first. But all these advantages came short to him, as he deliberated on going back. Because it will be his first time back to SM Entertainment after he died. A boy he loves as his brother, even until now, as he passes the gates of an afterlife.

"May I be excused for a moment?" Decisions came easy to him, he was level-headed and decisive. But in matters that are ever so related to Ash, in the little details associated with him, it isn't easy. And maybe even the men with the agenda know this and hold sympathy for him because a break was issued, a half-hour break before the final call. And he left as quickly as he could, needing some time to think it over and fool himself to consider personal decisions over business ones. Initially, he thought he'd be alone for thirty minutes. But maybe the fates knew the danger of loneliness and its wish to tango with self-destruction.

 But maybe the fates knew the danger of loneliness and its wish to tango with self-destruction

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Everything was new before him, the new SM Building suited its expansion. Its aesthetic was business royalty, inviting potential investors who were as wealthy. While it had the working mechanisms of people, it can be quite uninviting to people who had no business to visit. Those whose pocket change weren't enough to cover a lifetime deal. This observation made him reflect his practiced smile to the mirror. These pressed lips upturned attempted to hide the anguish in the details because it sounded so similar to a story he heard before. Tales from Ash about the house he grew up in, barely visited and no fire burning for a family during the winters. Instead, it was always cold and freezing, an endless winter among its members. And for so many years, Ash stayed there alone, celebrating birthdays, holidays, and many more great moments in a business transaction base. Maybe it was for the best Ash wasn't here to work at such a building.

But despite these excuses and all the counts to composure, were just excuses. They were words sewn together, trying to rationalize the grief he's been experiencing for months. But his eyes still saw shards, not of the future, but of the past and the could have beens. And it hurts so bad. Even if it wasn't obvious, it wounded him. In every stage, he asks "What changes would Ash suggest if I showed him the choreography?" Sometimes, he sees the boy if he squinted far enough. If he gave into his character wholly, he is able to parachute a piece of his soul to race to the steps of heaven and knock on the gate. Sometimes he gets far enough to ring the bell, but most of the time he's staircases away from seeing him.