I Sacrifice Because The Love I Have Suffices (Two Selfless Leon Moments)

Keep Yourself Warm

The fields may not be glazed with a fever of white, but the accompaniment of wind would make anybody think otherwise. Their breaths were drawn up to the air for most to see. So don't you know how cold it would be?

Yet there are necessary sacrifices for a good film. It is not always presenting the most visual or best side as one would proclaim. But rather the most necessary. And for filming Double Knot, with their words twisting in English. Trying to muster up much heat even from a language their tongues were not the most friends with, at least to some, then maybe it would generate an equal amount of warmth. The warmth of doing their all for their fans, and trying their best to communicate in a language not born from the land they had been bred at.

The three boys who grew up speaking it, or as others would say the foreign line, tried their best to help

The three boys who grew up speaking it, or as others would say the foreign line, tried their best to help. Each syllable is a step closer to better performance. And maybe they would be lip-syncing this, but the boys wanted even their lip sync to be the most exact it could.

Yet the movements of pushing through English, even the dance that could hold their whole bodies to energy, was not enough to brave through the cold. Luckily, they had jackets for weather like this. It was enough to keep their mobility, and their skin to accept the challenge of the cold. But not for all, sometimes these battles require twice the armor, and you only prepare one.

Leon was just watching Changbin communicate with the camera, much passion in his explanation for the set. Which had the fellow 99 liner laughing behind the scenes but he knew that Changbin was always like this. Sometimes one would argue that it may be too passionate. Yet you're not Stray Kids, so don't argue.

He would focus more on that or even at Seungmin, pretending to juggle three hot packs, yet when his sight crossed a boy who was trying to brave a smile at the pulses of cold, he approached. His hands moving with him, taking off his own armor against the cold.

"Hannie, you wear this

"Hannie, you wear this. That jacket isn't enough." The younger boy was trying his best to stay inconspicuous since the night might cover his tracks, yet of course, Leon would notice. The younger boy tried running away, preferable to the opposite direction, yet his hand was encased against his hyung's. Keeping him metaphorically frozen, his words were unsure of how to describe the feeling so paralyzed is what his body responded to. That he didn't move as Leon gently wore him the jacket. The younger was feeling warmer, but his gestures didn't deny when Leon gently held his face. Checking if he had caught a temperature or something.