Unspeakable

A stage lit up with talented performances highlighted through the set, they shined. They never were settled with anything less than all they could give and more. So here they were, with fans from trails beyond their feet had traveled upon but wished to do so. One day, they will be able to meet them. But for now, they would have to wait but that doesn't mean they would settle for less than what they could give.

So you'll see them making headlines. On the screens of people, you might pass by. Maybe recommended on your own, and you'll never regret seeing the reason for the numbers they acquired. You would say, they do deserve more.

They had no fans in front of them as they took the stage, but they knew that it would all still reach them. It would reach far and beyond, in places that there were dreamers, supporters, and even strangers fated to encounter them. So they never regretted doing so much.

Besides all the stages, the V lives, and other promotions. Something to include was interviewing, and they were by far one of the trickiest. Because after all, they had no control over the people who sat by them and tried to write their words yet at the same time not their own. Because these people also had the capability to edit them out, to not perceive their true selves and that was a danger. Yet a risk they would take.

So the boys were divided into two cars, a manager in each. It was a morning interview so the best bet was to go early and prepare at the venue properly. So the boys still had half-closed eyes, some had their hair in a manner only sleep could give them so, some had not moved from the position they were dragged into. Another early shoot.

While their cars took routes from the road and went past places that used to have almost the whole crowd in it, Chan was busy on his phone. His screen though was not open to any music apps, nor the notes. But rather he was busy messaging Leon who was in the other car. The leader was telling him of how there was no ruckus in their car. Trying to tease Leon who was stuck with the members whose energy was already reaching for the stars.

But was this the only reason he was messaging? No. The older boy had felt the sudden absence of Leon from his side in the morning. Far too early because the sun was not even near to reaching the horizon's sight. So he also got up quietly, not wishing to disturb the other sleeping duo in the room.

His ears were not able to soak in the words, yet he knew it was not good news. Leon was on the phone, and despite his tone not raging in, it was monotone and silent. A killer in one way or another. And Chan wouldn't deny that Leon did look like the hot mafia character the STAY were tweeting about but that was not the point. The younger boy had eventually turned away from the phone, but his eyes were still in whatever that was. And Chan wanted to ask, but the first scheduled time on their agenda had prohibited him from doing so.

He also wanted Leon to be with him in the van. Maybe not to converse, but just be holding his hand. But the managers wished for Chan and Leon to oversee the other members. So they were separated.

Leon was raging in silence. He did not wish to alert any of the boys, and their energy although too early in the morning had given him a reason to smile still. So no, he was trying to keep his rage subsided. But if you put ice upon coal, does it still not give a painful burn. What if the cold was nothing against the raging flames, then will it not just anger it further. So in each and every breath, he wished that the smoke would clear over. He could not afford to be blinded by the fumes of range so near to an interview.

"Hyungie, will we get coffee there?" Jisung, although his attire suggested a mood to stay in bed, had his energy levels spiking and contrasting against it. But still, he clung to Leon, his leg practically over the older boy's because he was clinging as closely as he could. Leon was the eldest in the van among the members, and he wanted to be near that presence.