#LeonAppreciation

*Lowkey connected to hate

The boys had been keeping an eye on Leon after all the things that happened. Maybe they were being a bit too overprotective but Leon allowed them to be. It was their way of coping and healing based on the situation. It also wasn't that hard to keep Leon closeby. Since they were resuming preparation for a comeback. But it doesn't mean that everything was resolved. As they mentioned before, it would take time and both sides are willing to.

The hate died down, but there were a few comments here and there. The group just tried their best to keep off the comments section as they still wanted to post and keep close to their fans. Leon wasn't the most popular member but he wasn't the least too. As being part of the Labyrinth hub, he had his own set of solo fans. Always there waiting and appreciative of what he would give. Which they knew would be his best, as he does not settle for less.

They didn't let the hate topic trend. Nor did they even dedicate a video or a live stream. They didn't want to further burden their real fans and cause fan wars. Those were childish and immature and something to keep off. But to their great surprise one morning, there was a hashtag trending. They had just posted the night before, some photoshoot photos. Was it because of that?

#LeonAppreciation

It was in the top ten trending topics on twitter and everyone was amazed and curious. So naturally, Leon was the first to scout twitter, and everything he saw just brought tears to his eyes. People around the world were commending him. Not necessarily fighting off the comments in the past. But rather bringing light to the true and positive ones.

His tears of joy were staining his shirt. A smile on his face and eyes in disbelief. The members too were happy for him. After a hard time and judgemental people, people saw the true things. Posts were commenting on his effort, his improvement, others even confessing their love for him and it made him happy. There were other too about his appearance yet they stated it in a respectful and positive manner. Hoping he eats well and knows that he's a visual truly.

It was trending in different countries, others saying he saved them at some point. How his dedication for change transformed people. It made him feel good about himself. No, he did not feel like a savior and hero. But he felt truly like an idol and inspiration. All his wishes of reaching out were being affirmed and it made him very happy.

STRAYKIDSnewGen

@STRAYKIDSnewGen

I think we don't appreciate this man as much as we should. He's a real talent in this industry. Without him in the music industry, it won't be as woke and transformed #LeonAppreciation #Leon @Stray_Kids

 Without him in the music industry, it won't be as woke and transformed #LeonAppreciation #Leon @Stray_Kids

I am Taken By the Lion

@LeonStanOneHundredPercent

Everyone's been asking so much from him and he gives more than that. But he doesn't owe us anything. Thank you for letting me live in a life with this man #LeonAppreciation #StrayKidsLeon @Stray_Kids