Hospital Visit

"Hello is this Ahn Hyun Ki?"

"Yes, it is. Who's calling?"

"Sir I am here to inform you that Lee Ryiana has you as her emergency contact and she's currently in the hospital."

The next moments were unclear. He wasn't even sure if he drove himself to the hospital, but he sure arrived. There was a man with a doctor's coat, waiting for him. The doctor led him in a more secluded area, wherein the public wouldn't see. As the doctor knew the privacy idols would prefer especially in these moments. He surely knew more than Leon did. The idol wasn't fully comprehending what was happening. All he remembered was a phone call. It led him here and it was because of Ryiana.

"She's not going to make it out tonight Mr. Ahn. I'm sorry." He didn't know what to feel. Her final day. His final words to her. Her final smile. His final smile for a while maybe. "Nothing?" the doctor understood. He had to break hearts every day but it hasn't made anything fine. Because death was normal, but timed life should not be. "You can enter. She only wished for you too." There were backstories in the patient's final wishes, and not knowing what it was, was easier for doctors.

Leon begged his body to enter her room, and she sat up. Just as beautiful as she was when he first met her. It was like their first meeting all over again. They promised no goodbyes in the room but they both had to break it. "Ryi," the girl smiled. She knew it might be her last but if it was for him, then it would be the greatest last smile. "Ki, lie with me for old time's sake." She was weak and it was taking every ounce of her energy but she wanted to pass away in her own terms. In her own definition of peace. And Leon had always known that. So he complied. He didn't help her and just waited until he had space beside her.

"Tell me of how's tour been?" He told her of all the dreams he had accomplished

"Tell me of how's tour been?" He told her of all the dreams he had accomplished. And the dreams he helped others accomplish. His members. Their fans. That he had made a difference he always dreamed of making. And it made Ryi happy. It made her ready, her time as his Earth's angel has gone to pass. Now it is time for her to be his guardian angel. "You are ready, my prince. You are not so little anymore." He had shed some tears but he made a smile appear on his face. "Are you sure? What if I feel like I am still tripping." The girl shook her head and moved closer to him.

"Sing for my prince. Let me hear the gates open for me." So he sang, and he held her. He could feel her life force saying goodbye and it was breaking him. "I love you, my angel." He swore that he had heard a reply back.

"I love you, my prince."

He held her for a few minutes. He almost stayed there for days but his members called. All asking him where he was. "I had to let her go. She chose me to be the one too." Chan immediately understood and asked the questions and interpreted the younger boy's reply.

" Chan immediately understood and asked the questions and interpreted the younger boy's reply

An hour had passed, her body was now where it could be prepared. But the living body that was close to her was not prepared. The boy was breaking quietly and it was the perfect time for his family to come. "Hyung?" Jisung was the first to see Leon. The boy was obviously tired but he smiled toward the younger and held his arms out for a hug. The boys had not known what happened yet. But they all knew it was something painful. So they became a life force for Leon. Weirdly so it seemed to like hers was lingering around too. 

Thank you for 1.2k reads! It means much to me :)) Please suggest and comment so that I also know what you guys like. - Aid