Scandal

Leon, a member of Stray Kids, found on a date?

That's right you heard it, Ahn Leon might just be the member not single

That's right you heard it, Ahn Leon might just be the member not single. The boy was found on several dates with a non-idol female. But both were coming out from the JYP building. People were unsure of who the female was but because of good sources, we found out who it was. It was a choreographer and make-up artist of the kpop girl group Twice.

Both had seemed to have known each other years back before the male debuted as an idol.

Are you disappointed that a possible bias is claimed and taken?

Comments:

Fan: We all knew that Leon was the member who could date. They even mentioned how he has a different contract compared to other idols.

Fan2: No! I refuse, he is my bias! That girl should just f-- off!

Fan3: Idols aren't meant to date. They are reserved only for their fans.

Fan4: That boy got someone? Good because I'm sure none have him as their bias.

Fan5: I don't think people should see this as proof but if it is real then I respect him. It's his life

Fan6: Leave him his privacy!

Fan7: I just want a statement from his company.

When the boy woke up to screaming in the dorm, he thought that it was just the usual chaos. But to his surprise, all his members were waiting for him. "Are you dating?" Jisung had to scream already because he couldn't hold in his questions anymore. The older boy squinted at him and wondered why but a phone was shown his way. An article, on him, dating? "Shiz!" All the boy's focus was still on him as they were all waiting for his reply. "They are very outdated," the boy took his own phone and proceeded to message JYP. Wanting to talk about the article.

"So? Are you Leon? Dating I mean?" Chan was anxious and wanted to know. Leon shook his head and said he was single. The boys all sighed out in relief. "She was my ex, but I took her out because she needed help studying. We were also with other friends obviously so the article is stupid really." The boy then got his wallet and wore his shoes. "I'll be talking with the boss but you guys go ahead. I'll be in the practice room soon." With that, he left.

"Hyung is so unaffected," the youngest said in amazement. The leader just sighed and ran his hands through his hair. At least the younger boy had the initiative to talk it with the boss instead of letting him deal with it. One less problem. "Okay pack up and we start practice in an hour. See you there."

Scandals won't break Stray Kids as much as people think it will be. 

A/N: So hello! I want to say thank you for the comments, I love reading and replying to each and everyone when I can. It makes my day especially with all the pressures of online classes. Thank you! I shall do everything I can for the chapters to be worth it reads, thanks, guys. - Aid