Might As Well Carve Out My Heart (Sasaeng Ex)

"Please, Jia. Give him back to the other boys, and you can immediately take my hand okay?"

There was pity in his heart for what has become of her. The girl that once held locks of the universe's atmosphere, her eyes that made him wish to glance at over and over in the past, and her heart that once always chose reasonable and good. Where was the girl he fell in love with? Because this is not her. Her locks had blinded her into shades of excessiveness, her eyes made him wish to look away for she tried to tear new gates between them, and her heart now tainted with obsession. And what he hated about her now is how her hands were unafraid of being tainted with crimes. Her hands that once interlocked with his were now ringing too tightly against one of his boyfriends, and it pained him.

"Baby, please. Give Felix back to the boys and you can have my hand." His hand gently pulled out of his side and extended to hers. Keeping it open, and keeping it as steady as he could because all he wanted to do was run away from who she has become. One reason is he just wanted to take Felix and run away with the boys, but both cannot happen. Another reason is in his heart he blames himself for who she has become. His chance that he took back may have been the very thing that broke her.

The girl's hand tightened against the Australian boy's wrist and it was so obvious how there would be bruises the boys would have to treat. Not only from the hands that tried to be cuffed to his wrist. But also to his spirit that will be scared of this ever happening again.

The girl didn't want to let go yet. But upon seeing her ex-boyfriend's hand extended, and unwavering. Staying still and waiting for, at least in her mind, she let go of the other boy. Which immediately had him pulled away from her by Leon. She almost immediately grabbed the back of the boy's shirt but Leon got in between. "Wait, I'm just handing Lix to the boys. Gently." His hand that was near hers didn't fold, so she trusted him. She saw his movements, his other hands gently pushing the boy to the other member's yet focused on her and it made her feel elated. He was focusing on her.

Once Felix was in Chan's arms, she immediately pulled Leon by his hand, and gripped him. Closing herself in his space, just like before. She wanted to remember his warmth that she so begged for a few months after their break up. So her fingers had dug into his back, and the other hand placed upon his neck. Restraining him to only see her. Only to feel her. Forget the world, you are mine.

"Lion, lion. You are here again. You chose me." Her eyes that he once knew as the source of his truth, was forced to stare at them against his will. But for the boys. Just enough for them to be far away. To be safe. He'll endure whatever just whoever controls this world please protect them. Leon never was one to pray much but anything for the boys. He needs someone to be for their guidance just in case he can't be anymore. "Right, lion?"

All his thoughts towards them were forcefully taken away from him, for her hand on his throat hand squeezed hard. His breath almost cut off at her hold. She was controlling him and he never wanted this. This was why he parted yet here he was, might be another doll in her possession. "Jia," but she did not allow any more words from him. Her eyes had glowed but not one of pure magic. It took a form that he thought only appeared on anime shows. "I love it when you call me that. Call my name again with the honorifics now."

Yet he didn't want to. And maybe his voice also lost to it. His will was in ropes hoping to be free and not to do anything against his wishes. But she did not like that. Her nails dug deeper into his back and pulled him nearer to her as if no space. Was there anyone to help him? He just hoped the boys were far away enough to not see this because this mask always broke for her. Not by choice but by force. Just like how she was eventually as time progressed. "Lion. You are mighty but you are mine. Obey me. Now before I get mad, say my name with honorifics."