He's A Sin Clothed In Denim

With a room painted in abyss glowing in undertones of maturity, the two boys felt out of place. In comparison to the cast members running around them, they appeared to be overdressed in black shirts and jogging pants. Despite the minimal count of clothes they wore — everyone else wore less, including their boyfriend Leon.

"Care to explain why we're letting Leon do a sexy concept multiple times a year?"

The year 2023 opened individual opportunities to each member of Stray Kids. From luxurious clothing stores to technology companies, each boy had their spotlight to highlight their identities outside the branding of a nine-member group. And as a member who had a head start, the number of contracts reaching out and squeezing in overflowed. Each had its own benefits in promotion and experience but he couldn't fit everything in his schedule. So with the assistance of his team and JYP, they chose the best projects to proceed with. And fortunately, one project involved a company and a pop singer whose popularity among the world promised notice.

Unfortunately, Chan and Minho have to witness the photoshoot knowing that this would be released to the whole world — one millions would feast on. They had to be careful to clench their jaws tight for their gazes or awe to be disregarded by prying eyes. "Hi! I just wanted to say thank you for allowing Leon to write my song with me and be part of my music video. I know as a leader and older members, both your opinions are taken into great consideration."

The top-charting singer Olivia Rodrigo diving into Kpop for a collaboration shocked them

The top-charting singer Olivia Rodrigo diving into Kpop for a collaboration shocked them. And they were sure that it would greatly bring about a whirlwind to the pop scene — American and Korean and beyond. So they genuinely thanked her. "We're really happy that you thought of Leon out of all the artists. He really is one of our musical geniuses and for many prominent artists to think of him for a collaboration, it makes us elated." But amidst this all, both had to tighten their locked hands once Leon appeared within their line of sight.

The boyfriend of the hour stepped out of the dressing room, a white shirt hugging him would make anyone gasp for breathe even if the black short sleeved polo obscured some of the view. The numerous chains adoring his neck only enunciated his collarbones and made them want to reach out and yank the necklaces. But they sat on their hands, smiling at him as he went to them.