Admit A Few Jealous Moments

When the cameras are shut, and there is no light to see their figures, they can speak. They can be the other versions of themselves, not held at a non-existent scale. And they can cry, they can laugh, and they can converse with those they long to talk to.

Stray Kids, ATEEZ, and BTOB were granted the chance to speak with one another. To spend time even if they had nothing more to film. And when they were left alone they also held private moments. Sometimes they even get to spill a few things that would never be notified to the staff nor to the public.

"Ah Channie, I heard you talk to Peniel about Leon

"Ah Channie, I heard you talk to Peniel about Leon. Do you get jealous of how many groups, and people he works with 24/7? Or do you feel bad about him working a lot?" 3Racha, BTOB Minhyuk, and ATEEZ Hongjoong were together still 'brainstorming.' But since it involved things that were meant to be a surprise, they were able to avoid this part being filmed. Also, given that it was late at night so who was there to film them?

In reality, they were done for the day. There were things that had to be polished but could be accomplished when refueled by sleep. Yet they didn't want to say goodbye for the night, adding maybe an hour or two to converse and strengthen the chemistry of friendship. This involved food, and questions. It couldn't just be one of them, it had to be both. That's why on their tables were left out notebooks, laptops, and phones. But besides those essentials were others as well, such as around five full plates of food, and drinks they were enjoying. The eldest in the room decided to ask since they were talking about their group members. A part of the reason was he was fired many questions because of his senior experience among the others. So he went in with something at the tip of his tongue. It had been there ever since the subject of the sentence was with them. But he only got to ask now when they were no longer working. Now was the right moment, he thought.

The three Stray Kids members, and not publicized boyfriends of Leon and one another, had shared a look. It was not one of panic but just contemplation. Their hands also gave it away as it slid past the other as if the answer was in their hands yet was in contemplation to be given. Many had asked them this, in interviews, interactions with other idols, and other instances. But unlike there, there were cameras to their faces so a scripted answer was given. And the two other idols with them probably knew that yet asked now for a more sincere answer. An answer that they were okay sharing.

"Before Stray Kids, Leon already worked with countless people and teams with his areas of expertise. So when we met him, we considered ourselves lucky because he had a name already. That's why before and up until now, we're not jealous of him. What's funny is we find ourselves more jealous of the people he works with. If that makes sense." Chan genuinely told the other two about how they perceived it as. His eyes were soft and not straying from the other two he was speaking to, this was in order for the trust he had for them was clear. He was sharing this sincere answer because he trusted both. But he knew by their faces they heard him, and understood him to an extent but wanted more clarity. So he allowed his eyes to meet those he loved once again for help and confirmation of their sharing, he knew they could elaborate. Maybe share their own perspective on the situation and make it seem more real.