Snippet of "Repentance?"

Dear Leon,

It's been quite a long time and I'm unsure if you want to even hear from me. But I never blamed you for that. It's my fault anyway yet here I am writing and asking to see you. You see, I want to restart my life. I have settled all the other things I have to except for one, you. I can't leave this part of my journey without returning what I owe you. And damn I owe you so much. You are the person I gave to the least yet you gave me more. You're the one I faulted the most too but you faulted me only once. You even asked for my forgiveness back then. Yet I never did. I hurt you over and over. I now realize that. I hurt you so much yet look where you are now. That doesn't justify what I have done to you though. Please, allow me to see you before I leave this place. I'll be leaving Korea in three days and I hope to see you before that.

Yours Truly,

----

Dear Ma'am,

It's Leon, I am unsure too if you remember who I was. But you never did anyway, I realize that. I'm not saying that I am going to complete your list of "repentance." But I was raised to be a reasonable man so I am giving you a chance. Meet me at the cafe I used to write to you about. Nine in the morning, no later, please. As you know I am a man of my word but also a busy man. 

- Leon Ahn.

"Who did he write to?"

Changbin was unsure once again about what was going on with his best friend. The boy never told them of his past. He shared sure, but there were parts he did not tell or never had time to. The boys hoped for the latter because they didn't want it to be the hard truth that Leon kept a distance or wall up. "Whoever that is, they'll be by the cafe now. The question is what cafe?"

"I know a cafe. It might be it." They trusted their member's word and set forth to leave. But Changbin was thinking back, what cafe? Even their member was unsure yet it was their best shot. Also what are the secrets Leon is keeping, they seemed so many. Too many. But it's their member's privacy yet what if those secrets need to be told to at least one person. What if Leon was carrying too much. Changbin's mind could write a million songs with his questions but he didn't want that. He wanted answers from Leon. 

...to be continued

(Sorry guys for the short "show." This busy was so hectic but I have time to write more tomorrow. Stay tuned! Also, feel free to comment on your guesses. Also even requests or ships you want me to make. With a girl or a boy or in between or neither is fine. :) )