Members Finding Of His School Life

All the members were just messing around in the practice room, free of worries since they had done the routine perfectly for the whole day. They were discussing the latest graduation they attended, Hyunjin's. Most were butting in about their high school experiences. Thoughts on the what ifs they did continue for college. what would have been happening? The maknae was listening to all the stories his Hyungs were sharing and was fascinated. Everyone except one, Leon.

The man was at the corner of the practice room and on his laptop. He was listening in to the conversation but was too busy to include himself. He was typing silently hoping to not attract too much attention to his absence in the conversation. He was already doing the set work he had to do, for he might not be able to when practices and sessions get more and more. It was a common comeback season after all.

"So you were smart then Changbin Hyung?" most were laughing while Changbin dramatically defended himself. He was making excuses on why it did not matter what he had not remembered for music was his life. Chan laughed along with the others but said, "If there was anyone who was exceptional at school among us, it would be Leon." Then that was how they noticed Leon's space from them.

"Leon Hyung why are you not sharing your high school experience? You weren't in Korea back then were you?" the addressed man held his hand up first, signaling wait. He continued reading over what he had written before saving it and closing his laptop. Now able to give his full attention to the conversation at hand, he asked "Pardon? Could you repeat the question?"

"How were you in school Hyung?" while Seungmin was reiterating the question, the man moved closer to the group and laughed when he understood. "That does not matter anymore," but the boys were pestering him. He remained stubborn and continued to tease him, not noticing Felix searching in his name. "Hyung was a model student and popular!" that drew the attention of the boys and Leon bit his lip when he realized that Felix had searched his English name online. The boys were looking through the article and website and were amazed. "Hyung you've got to tell us! We never knew you were student government president?"

The man sighed but gave in to his member's request

The man sighed but gave in to his member's request. After all, they already had seen the first article, if they continued reading through they'd see almost everything. "Well, I studied in America for my younger years. I was quite popular at school, I had a knack for speaking to anyone. I was a part of the debate team after all, but at the same time, I also focused on baseball. What I did not tell people was that I was interested in music and dance too, because it was something I was not showcasing really. Then the summer before high school, it was common for people to hit their growth spurt so I grew taller too just before high school." He wanted to end it there but Chan had remembered something. "Leon, didn't you skip a year? Because that's what JYP told me." Most were amazed at how the young boy had skipped a year of school, a school wherein it was not just arts but a mix of sports, academics, and other things. "Yes Hyung, I graduated middle school as top 2 then when high school came I skipped my first year since I had studied ahead in the summer. Since my load was fairly light, that was when I began student government. At the same time, I started posting online about dances and music I made. Luckily, artists scouted me because I had a message to say. I was active too in world problems so they wanted to work with me until the news hit Korea. I worked with smaller companies first who had the same passion as I did. So I flew to Korea like once a month but I was still able to continue my last year in America wherein I became class president, baseball team captain, and resident honor model student. When I flew to Korea, I still enrolled in a school in the States since I wasn't a trainee anyways. Then the rest is something you guys can piece together."

"Hyung

"Hyung...is this your ID card?" the boy groaned when they found a picture online. The others were cooing and saying how handsome the boy looked back then. "You looked so young and carefree," Seungmin tried ruffling the hair of Leon but the older boy was quick to escape his grasp.

"So Hyung, you must be really intelligent! I mean to skip a year," the boy laughed at the amazement of Changbin. He explained to them that it was just a mixture of hard work, sleepless nights, patience, and passion that made his journey. The boys wanted to know more but Leon's phone rang and he had to answer it outside.

"Does anybody know what Leon is studying now?" Lee Know asked. They always knew he was busy on his laptop and had many textbooks but he kept his school stuff at his private studio so most were unfamiliar. "It's Economics," all eyes went to Changbin. How could he have known? "I heard him last night at the kitchen ranting about economics and all. He was saying that he was planning to add another minor course after his major in Economics."