[Kingdom: Legendary War] Give In To The Darker Side of Us

It was worrying for any team to not see their names on the board yet. Because it left them to rank at the extremes. A game of chance and risk, unsure because all the talent in the competition deserved to be number one. But when it is out of their control, the best is to hope for the best and expect for the worst. Maybe say a prayer whether that be to a deity, to fate, to the universe, or to circumstance. At least that was Leon's belief. His eyes were focused on the board, and listening keenly to the emcee's words. But while all these worked steadily, his mind and intertwined hands prayed. 'Please, whatever we place may it be because we deserve it. It won't lessen our effort to steadily increase our ethic in working hard.' That's the challenging thing, isn't it? To recognize how everyone did so well and had a unique color only they can wear. But be ranked. Is it cruel to desire for first place? Is that where ambition draws a line?

But never mind the opinions of others because he agreed with what Seungmin said

But never mind the opinions of others because he agreed with what Seungmin said. "Since we made it this far, I hoped that we'd win." Didn't they all? Listen, in the extremes, it was a game of chance and risk, as prior mentioned. But didn't they barter for that already when preparing for the stage? That's why they were willing to do acrobatics, stunts, and use elements that enhanced them further. Because any competition is a game of chance and risk. Were they first or second this round?

"The winner of the Introduction Stage is... Stray Kids!"

'Wait. Can we rewind that?' He heard it clearly, and his memory was not to be mistaken. It was burned into his mind as if he was holding the results himself but maybe one more time would help. Help to remember? No. Hearing it one more time would aid this reality to be accepted into this chapter of his life. "Can we listen to it again?" Everyone was in celebration but needed a verbal affirmation. And with the right question, courtesy of the dashing and adorable Felix, they got to replay and hear it one more time. And as they heard it, it was as if they were hearing it for the first time again. The explosion of pride and thanksgiving was refreshing. At this point, he was forced to accept the good news. Because it was said twice? Yes partially. But what made it seep into the chapters of his ongoing life was Changbin tackling him to the couch. "LEON!" Tackle number one in this episode.

But amidst all that joy, there are things to contemplate

But amidst all that joy, there are things to contemplate. So many people believed and supported them this far. The talent and identity they had, to be recognized, was a blessing and a responsibility. "Heavy is the head that wears the crown." He hadn't said much at this point but he agreed with his team. He didn't have to speak because the others could for him. This same collective thought, and teamwork, is what's going to lead them to continue on. But his words were awaited from time to time. "We're very blessed with the belief many had on us. We'll continue working hard, and even if the weight upon us is present, we are not bearing it alone. We're Stray Kids, and we have STAYs and many others with us." Although even he was nervous upon deciding the order of performances. Was there any logic to be applied?