Solo Vlive

"I think the camera is on already?" Stays knew who the boy was just by that little starter. Meanwhile, new fans were in anticipation of who it was. But if you heard at least two songs of Stray Kids, for sure you'd know that it was Leon who would be doing a Vlive tonight. At the knowledge of this also, fans spammed the chat immediately as he did not do vlives much. It seemed like the constant pings had caused Leon to work faster with whatever he was checking. So before anyone knew it, he was in the frame already waving at them. "Hey Stays, I'm finally here on vlive!" He tried to channel the energy of his members but couldn't which caused him to laugh at his attempts. "I didn't realize how much you guys wanted to talk to me until most letters from the last fan sign were mentioning it. They told me how seldom I interact on my own with the fans, hence here we are right now." Moving the camera to his desk, he pretended that he was physically close with each fan so that the Vlive was more personal. He was unfamiliar with what you really do in solo vlives so he decided to answer some questions and just talk really. He didn't want the fans to see him as distant compared to the other boys, so this was his start to a more personal relationship with the Stays.

"So just send in some questions and I'll answer the ones I could for now

"So just send in some questions and I'll answer the ones I could for now. I also couldn't stay up too late with you guys since I need to be awake early tomorrow." If you were looking through a screen, you might just see him massage his hands on his face. Gently treadling his palms. But the real purpose of that was to hope that his eye bags weren't too obvious with his fans. He knew they would worry and they shouldn't at least not tonight. He stretched his arms and wore a hoodie over himself before he started to entertain them. He squinted his eyes to the first question he saw and read it aloud once he decided it was appropriate to answer for today.

"Leon, how are promotions, and what is your favorite gift from a fan sign?" The boy thought over it and it brought his lips to a pout, that fans commented. Stating that he was so cute and looked so cuddly this evening. He smiled at the cute messages his fans were leaving before deciding to answer. "Well, performing and seeing you all are the greatest highlights of every promotion. You guys make all the steps of the process worth it," he then took a cheeky wink to the camera before continuing. He acted as if he did not just kill Stays with his action but the forming smirk on his lips begged to differ. "The best gift? I love all the gifts really, they are all cute. Even the plushies you guys sent. I guess I won't answer the best because all are, but the one I use the most? It would have to be these personalized flash drives and caps. I always get caught wearing them," the boy had a very light tint to his cheeks but since it was evening it was hardly noticeable except to a few hardcore Leon stans. He had adjusted his hoodie since he was getting cold while reading over the live chat.

"Who sleeps less, Chan or you? But you both really should sleep more." He smiled and sent a kiss to the fans also mentioning the one who asked. "First thank you for reminding us, I shall tell Chan hyung too. Who sleeps less? It depends really, both of us once focused on a certain task we forget time. In all honesty, we don't keep track of who. So, you tell us." His heart had jumped seeing the comments of concern and it touched him so much. How much the fans cared for them.