[Kingdom: Legendary War] All Us, No Parts In The Dark

In the broad horizons of unlimited ground, epic had a place. And with their names all written with bleeding smiles for success, this round's theme challenged something different. "There are no restrictions for all the teams." There was nothing to prove but rather only an opportunity to maximize the space. A space with them as the center. Alas, maybe not everything was within the reins. After all, this was a competition that had to at least have a ground point for judgment. "You can vote for two teams." How could they decide two teams among all the promised legends they perform side by side with?

The third eldest in a group of nine found himself leaning against another. His usual propriety that laid in his manners like sitting straight, eyes on the speaker, etc. was out the door, as his legs rested on where arms are usually at. But don't mistake this for distraction or inattentiveness, because he was listening word per word. His actions were just attempting to restrain himself from the possible anxiety of overthinking. Because those are factors that won't allow him to enjoy the moment of viewing global icons, such as the first group to perform. "Be a legend, iKON."

Unlike in the past rounds, wherein he'd try and give his overview based on the glimpse given by the sunlight spotlight, he didn't this time

Unlike in the past rounds, wherein he'd try and give his overview based on the glimpse given by the sunlight spotlight, he didn't this time. Every group had the chance to overturn things, make everything a plot twist in this round. Therefore, he can draw hypotheses, and fawn over creativity spilling. But he can't assume. So when the video clips of the infamous YG music videos started to show, he gave his hypothesis. And he can't help but really lean into this theory as the door opened for a live performance scene change. A door decorated with fragments of another dimension, perhaps even in the world they were just watching. "Is the open door an entrance to the dimension they were just watching?" Although this belief only strengthened because of the talent the performers had, to convince him. And that was a bravo to their acting.

The whistles and tribal instruments were perfect for an intro to the song. A song performed by one of Kpop's queen groups, BLACKPINK but in the weaving of another global perspective, iKON. His eyes that could only give a hint to his thoughts prior, had broken out when his Jay sunbaenim had sung some lines. Specifically, "we're some f boys you can't manage," and one could only think of his own reaction. His lip was upturned to one side as eyes creased in its line. Mischief approved? Perhaps but no camera had been witnessed as many faces were so in tune to all before them.

All that followed were too quick and astonishing for him to divulge in. He was in the process of piecing them together but also lost focus on his actions when Bobby's facial expressions had given him an idea for the change about to happen. A change he wasn't ready for when the one and only Lisa came out. At other times, they might be jealous of how engrossed the other was on one screen. But no such thing enveloped their thoughts because who wouldn't go to this kind of shock on knowing you'd perform on a stage she had just done a few minutes prior. "It's a celebrity." And as Han said, even idols had their own celebrities to look up to in the same industry.