52

A week Later*

Zyaira POV*

Im up getting ready for school. Tia start at my school today. This should be fun. Im getting dress. Im putting on some jeans with a black hoodie and some black timberland boots. I fixed my hair and then started getting Alaya dress. She going to Ms. Cora house. Deshawn coming to get her tho. Anyway im put her on some purple pants with a white and purple shirt and some matching socks. After i finished getting her dress i picked her up and went downstairs. I went in the kitchen with her and fixed her a bottle. I warmed it up and started feeding her.

Tia POV*

Im dressed. I got on some jeans with a blue shirt with some uggs. I got my hair in a bun. I got finish and went downstairs. My mother came behind me. "Goodmorning" she said.

"Goodmorning" i said. We went in the kitchen and Zy was in there.

"Goodmorning" we both said to her.

"Goodmorning" she said. My mother gave us 20$ a piece. Somebody had knocked on the door so i went to open it. It was Deshawn so i let him in. He spoke to us and we spoke to him. Zy started getting Alaya ready for him. She was playing with her too. Alaya was cooing and smiling.

Zyaira POV*

Alaya is happy today. I dont know why but im happy if she happy. Anyway i covered her up and Deshawn got her from there. We walked out the door. "Am i suppose to pick her up when i get out of school?" I asked Deshawn.

"Nah" he said.

"Ok" i said. He put Alaya in the car and i gave him the diaper bag. He had kissed me and i kissed him back. I then went to my car and got in. Tia got in too. We pulled off.

"Zy you should walk with me to the office" Tia said.

"Ok" i said. We pulled up at the school in 20 mins and got out. We started walking towards the school. We got there and went inside. We went straight to the office. The principal came out his office.

"How you doing Zyaira?" He asked.

"Good" i said.

"New student?" He asked Tia.

"Yes" Tia said.

"Well my name is Mr. Roberts and im the principal" he said shaking her hand.

"Im Tia" she said. He then walked out the office. Tia had finished doing what she was doing and looked at her schedule. We only got one class together and thats the class right before lunch. Thats good so we can walk to class together. We walked out the office. "We should walk around because i know you be going straight to class"

"You right" i said laughing. We started walking around. Imani came up to us and started walking with us.

"Imani can you take a picture of me and Zy?" Tia asked.

"Yea" Imani said as she got Tia phone. She started taking pictures of us. "You dont have a shirt on under that hoodie Zy?"

"No" i said. I dont have one on because its a pull over hoodie and it be hot.

"Im telling Deshawn" Imani said.

"Thats fine" i said. The bell had rung and we all went to class. I got to my class and went inside. I went to my desk and started doing the drill. I felt my phone vibrate so i looked at it. It was Tia sending me the pictures. I continued to do the drill. Brandon came in the class and sat next to me.

"Whats up" he said.

"Hey" i said. I finished the drill up and started saving them pictures Tia sent me. I used photo blender and blend to 2 pictures together and put it on instagram.