56

The next day*

Tia POV*

Me and Chris stayed up all night and we still up. We thought we wasnt gonna have school but we do. We go in 2 hours late. Im not sleepy but imma becone sleepy. "You gonna school?" I asked Chris.

"Hell no" he said. "Im about chill here until you get home"

"If my mother let you"

"She gonna let me"

"She might"

"You shouldnt go to school"

"I really dont feel like it anyway"

"Dont go" He said.

"MOMMMMY!!" I yelled. She came in my room.

"Yes Tia?" She asked.

"Can i stay home?"

"Why?"

"I didnt even go to sleep last night"

"Thats your fault"

"Please mom" i begged. She looked at me and walked away. I aint going to school.

Zyaira POV*

Im up. Deshawn had left like at 3 in the morning. He said i fell asleep on him but i dont remember. Tamira came back to my room. "Zy , you dont have to go to school" she said.

"Ok" i said. Im glad i didnt get dress. I got back in the bed. I picked up my phone and facetimed Deshawn. He answered but i woke him up.

"Hold up" he said. I was waiting he came back to the phone after a while. "Hello"

"I apologize for waking you up"

"You good"

"Ok"

"You aint gonna school?"

"No Tamira said that i can stay home"

"O ight"

"Yea"

"You missed alot of days this year"

"I know but they already know why"

"What you gonna do when you start running track"

"Im not anymore because Imani not"

"Dont let that stop you"

"Im not gonna have friends on the team"

"And?"

"Its hard for me to make friends"

"Who said you have to have friends?"

"Nobody but isnt it good to have friends?"

"All yall have to do is communicate with each other"

"Ok , imma try it"

"Good job" he said. Alaya started crying.

"Hold up" i said. I got up and walked out the room. I went in her room and picked her up. I changed her diaper and walked out her room with her. I went in my room and got my phone. I went downstairs and put Alaya in the swing. I bought the swing in the kitchen with me. I set my phone up on the counter. Deshawn had me on pause. I looked on the other counter and Tamira had the water already in the bottles. I got one and put the milk inside. I warmed it up some and got a chair. I started feeding her. Deshawn took me off pause. I picked my phone up and put the camera on Alaya. I was trynna make her laugh but she was to busy with this bottle. I turned the camera back to me and Deshawn put me on pause. He had taged me in something on instagram. I clicked it and was a screenshot of the facetime call. I liked it. I felt Alaya loosing up on the bottle. She must dont want anymore. I moved the bottle and put it on the counter. Tia had came downstairs and in the kitchen.