44

2 Days Later*

Zyaira POV*

Im at Deshawn house. Tamira let me come over here last night. His birthday today so i woke up earlier and did my morning routine. I went downstairs and turned the radio on. I hooked my phone to it. I then went in the kitchen. I wanna cook him breakfast. I know how to cook alot of stuff by the way. I opened his refridgerator and it was packed. I found the bacon , eggs and cheese. I looked in all the cabinets to find the pancake mix. I couldnt reach it so i had got a chair. I stood on the chair and got it. I turned around and Deshawn scared me. He was standing right there looking at me smiling. "Goodmorning" he said.

"Hey , happy birthday" i said as i tried to get down.

"Thank you , you need help?"

"Yes please" i said. He came over and helped me down. He put the chair back.

"You so short" he said laughing.

"Lemme alone"

"Nah , you cute"

"Yay!" I said as i started getting the pans and stuff out. I started cooking the bacon and mixing the pancake mix with eggs and milk. Deshawn had opened the back door. "Boyaa , get away from the door with no clothes on , its to cold"

"Baby momma , baby momma im tired of you" he said. I looked at him. "Im to the point i wanna fire you"

"O ok , i wanna fire you too"

"You cant fire me"

"Why not?"

"You gonna miss all this finest"

"Boyyaa"

"You know you is"

"Whatever" i said. I had finished cooking and i got some plates. I fixed the plates. I had picked both of the plates up.

"I will take them" He said as he took the plates from me. We both went to the table and sat down and started eating.

Keke POV*

OMGG!! Today bae birthday. I got something for him. I just bought a green lingerie yesterday when i went to the mall. Im putting it on now. Me , Ash and Tatiana about to catch a sedan to his house. They downstairs waiting for me. I put on a long leather jacket and went downstairs. "The sedan here" Tati said.

"Ok im ready" i said. We had walked out and got in the sedan.

Deshawn POV*

We still eating. Im looking at all these messages i got. I saw Zyairas and i started reading it. I stopped when she said she love me. "So you love me?" I asked.

"Yes" Zyaira said.

"Why?"

"Because i do" she said. "Do you love me?"

"Um-" i started saying. The last person i told that i love them was my mother and that was when i was 5. I told her that when she was in the hospital when she got shot. She died after i told her. Anyway somebody had knocked on the door. That saved me from answering her question. I got up from the table and went to get the door. I opened it and it was Keke and her friend.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" They yelled when i opened it.

"Why the fuck is yall-" I asked before i got cut off.

"Why you even here? Go home" Zyaira asked.

"Oo so ya lil popcorn hoe here?" Keke said.

"Mhm Thot ass" Ashley said.