12

2 weeks later*

Zyaira POV*

Im in class. Deshawn didnt get put out today but he was still late. I know im leaving school early today because Tamira wanna take me and Tia to get our nails and hair done for the dance tonight. Quan did decide to take her. He had to think about it but i dont think that was a thinking situation because that is his girlfriend. Anyway im doing my work. I be thinking about that dream i had. The fact that i actually said his name. I feel it in me that Quan told him but then at the same time i dont think so.

The Bell Rung*

We all got out and left class. I had English next. I started walking to my class. When i got to my class , my teacher wasnt there and the doir was locked. Everybody who was in my class was standing outside the room so thats what i did. I was just standing up against the lockers. Nobody in that class talk to me so i was just standing quietly by myself. I saw Deshawn walking with Keke. He had his arm around her. I guess they got something going on but thats none of my business. They was cute tho. Anyway i was looking at them. The outfit Keke had on was cute. She had on a long black skirt with a neon green bandeau top and some matching converses. The late bell rung and Deshawn had hugged Keke. She then walked into the classroom across the hall from my class. Deshawn started doing whatever. He always late to class. I guess he saw me because he came over to me. I was looking him up and down while he was walking over. He is so adorable. "Wait you in the hallway after the late bell!" he said so surprised.

"Be quiet" i said , "my teacher not here i dont think"

"I can tell"

"You late as always"

"I aint about to go to class"

"You need too"

"How about i go class and then get a pass to the office and never go back"

"Your bad"

"Nah thats just what i do" he said pulling his phone out. "Hello" he said putting the phone to his ear. Keke then came out the classroom with her phone to her ear. He looked back and they both hung up.

"Why you not in class lil boy" Keke said as she was walking over.

"See i was on my way to class bu-" he said but she cut him off.

"Yea uh huh , you terrible"

"Why you not in class"

"I was going to the bathroom"

"Not calling my phone you aint"

"I wanted you to walk with me so we can walk around"

"I suppose to be in class right now"

"But you not" she said and then the principle came.

"Mr. Carter where do you belong" the principle said to Deshawn.

"I was just on my way to class" Deshawn said.

"You late"

"I know"

"My office"

"For what"

"You late multiple times and you out here socializing"

"Ight can you just give me a pass and i wont be late again"

"Thats a deal"

"Yep" Deshawn said as the principle wrote a pass for him.

"Now get to class" the principle said giving him the pass. Deshawn had walked away. Keke followed him.

Deshawn POV*