4

I woke up and i was in the guest room on the bed. I still had my clothes on from yesterday. I took some jeans and a shirt out for me to wear today for school. I needed a washcloth and a towel to get in the shower. I walked out the room and walked down the hall to a room with the door closed. I was guessing that was Deshawn room so i went to it. I knocked on the door. He had opened it. You can tell he was sleep. Thats why he always late to school. Anyway he only had his boxers and his socks on. I was daydreaming for a good 2 mins.

"Do you have a washcloth and a towel i can use?" I asked.

"Yea," he said as he walked out his room. He went to some closet and gave me a washcloth and towel.

"Thanks," i said as i walked back to the guest room. I got my clothes and walked back out the guest room. I went in the bathroom and started doing my morning hygiene routine. After i was done i put my clothes on and walked out the bathroom. I then went back in the guest room and put my shoes on. I got my school stuff and walked downstairs. Deshawn was downstairs fixing the bottom of his pants.

"Goodmorning," Deshawn said.

"Goodmorning," i said. He got up and got his keys. We then walked out the door and went to his car. He opened the door for me and i got in his car. He then walked around the car and got in. We then pulled off. He had the music loud. We got to the school in 10 mins. We both got out and walked in the school. I didnt walk in next to him because i didnt want him to lose cool points. I went straight to my locker. That girl that was with Deshawn yesterday came up to my locker.

"Hey little thot," she said looking at me. "So you think you can take Deshawn from me?" i wish she would just leave me alone. "He is mine and you will never have him." She walked away and went to him. She thirsty for him. As soon as she went to him , she was all over him. Anyway i continued putting my stuff in my locker and The late bell had rung. I was late to class. I started walking through the hallway to go get a late pass.

"So you late?" i heard somebody say. I turned around and it was Deshawn posted up on the wall with Brody.

"Yea," i said. "Im about to go get a pass."

"Come here," he said and i started walking to him. He pulled something out his pocket. It was a stack of passes and he wrote one for me. "You can go to class now."

"Thanks," i said with a smile. I then walked away. I wonder if he gonna be in class. Anyway i walked in class.

"Late again Ms Johnson," Mr. Sherman said.

"I have a pass," i said giving him my pass and sitting down at my desk.

"THOT!" everybody said in class. I ignored them. Mr. Sherman started teaching the class. Deshawn came in the middle of class. He gave Mr. Sherman his pass and sat down.

END OF DAY*

I walked to my locker. Everybody kept saying thot. I was getting irritated. I got my stuff out my locker and went out the door. Deshawn was posted by his car with his friends. I guess he saw me because he called my name.

"Zyaira!" he said. I walked to him. He opened the door for me to get in. He then dapped his friends up. He walked around the car and got in. We then pulled off. We got to his house in 10 mins. We got out and went inside. I had went upstairs and he walked up behind me. I went in the guest room and started getting my stuff togther. As soon as i was done i walked out the room with my suitcases. "Where you going?"

"I dont know , i was only suppose to stay here for one day," i said

"Do you have somewhere to go?" he asked.

"No , but i can find some place," i said.

"You can stay here until you find somewhere to go," he said.

"Why are you so nice to me?" i asked. "Do you not hear people calling me a thot? Or is that the reason you being nice to me so you can get inbetween my legs?" He was just looking at me.

"How about its because im a gentleman," he said. "And half of them girls in school are thots."

"Come on now , i know you think im a thot and trynna get between my legs," i said. "A boy never been so nice to me they always just say im ugly and a thot." He aint say anything so i walked downstairs with my stuff. I opened the door and all of a sudden i heard some noise. Something hit me and everything turned black.

Sorry for the short chapter!

I need some ideas