54

The Next Day*

Tia POV*

I aint tell my mother or Maurice. I kinda think he gonna tell her. I dont know if Imani told her father but if she told him then he gonna tell my mother. I hope she dont tell him yet. Last night when i came home , my mother did ask where Zy was at but i told her that she with Deshawn. I really dont want her to panic. Me and Imani skipping school to go look for her. Fuck school today. I got Zy car so we good. Anyway im getting dress. So i can leave.

Imani POV*

Im at the school waiting for Tia to come get me. I told him about Zy because he was calling her phone and she wasnt answering. I couldnt say that she was at Deshawn house because that would have made him mad. If i would have lied and he found out , i would be in some deep shit.

Zyaira POV*

I never went to sleep after what happen last night. They still got me tied up and not able to move. "Rise and shine Zyaira" a man said walking in. He had a mask on his head still.

"How do you know my name?" I asked.

"Dont worry about that"

"Whats your name?"

"Stop asking questions" he said. Some other man came in with a black mask on. He had a tray in his hand. He came over to me. He sat it on this table and sat me up straight. I looked at it and it was breakfast food. Im not eating that. It look nasty and not done. Plus im not hungry.

Deshawn POV*

Im laying down on my bed really thinking about where Zyaira could be. I got Alaya right here laying down next to me. I called Zyaira last night and she yelled 'help me.' Niggas out here really crazy. Daisha came im my room. "Deshawn try calling her phone again" she said.

"Ight" i said. I called Zyaira phone and it went straight to voicemail. "Went straight to voicemail"

"OMG i hope she really ok" Daisha said as she sat on my bed. She picked Alaya up.

Tamira POV*

Im in the house. Im off today so im just chilling today. Im sitting on the bed until i heard somebody knock on the door. I got up and went downstairs. I went to the door and opened it. It was Damion. "Is Zyaira here?" He asked.

"Nah she stayed out last night , she should be in school right now" i said.

"Stayed out where?"

"Deshawn house"

"No she didnt , Imani told me that none of them couldnt find her"

"Oh my gosh , let me call her phone" i said. I got my phone and called her. It went straight to voicemail. I got into the panic mode. "Oh gosh , can you get Deshawn number from Imani or something" he started texting her. He started telling me Deshawn number. I called it. I hope he answer.

"Hello" he said as he answered.

"Deshawn , this Tamira" i said. "Do you know where Zy at?"

"Nah im trynna find her too"

"Last time you saw her was?"

"I saw her at school but she was at the basketball court but i aint see her , Tia and Imani said that she was coming to me and that never happened"

"I tried calling her phone and it went straight to voicemail"

"I called her last night and she answered telling me to help her and then it hung up"

"Oh gosh , thank you" i said.

"No problem" he said. We hung up. I called Maurice and told him what Deshawn told me. It wasnt long after i told him that they put it on the news.