43 BabyShower

A Month Later*

Deshawn POV*

Im out early because i had to drop off something and pick up somthing. This babyshower today and my birthday is in 2 days. Im not even having a party like i was. I dont even feel like all them people at my house. Anyway a lot of people about to be at this babyshower. Im glad they moved into a bigger house. Anyway i pulled up at Zyaira house. They letting me and Zyaira go baby shopping. I called her. "Hello" she said as she answered.

"Im outside" i said.

"Ok" she said as we hung up. She had came out the door. I got out and went around the car. I opened the door for her. She had came over smiling. She had got in the car. I went around and got back in. I looked at her and she was still smiling.

"Why you smiling?" I asked.

"Im happy" she said.

"I understand" i said as we pulled off. I put on shy glizzy law 3 and got right on the highway.

Zyaira POV*

Im in the car with Deshawn. We on the highway. He drive fast on the street but on the high way he drive so much faster. I was scared that we might crash or something. I was holding on tight. He then looked back and started cutting over in the other lanes. He got all the way over to the exit. He then started slowing down. "Finally" i said with a sigh of relief. He looked at me.

"You good?" He asked.

"Yea , you was going to fast"

"I apologize"

"Its ok , i just thought we was gonna crash"

"We wasnt , so dont worry"

"Ok"

"I gotta question"

"What?"

"Any of ya mother family coming?"

"I dont know but i really hope not"

"Why?"

"Umm they ghetto" i said and he started laughing.

"But you gonna be around a bunch of people you dont know"

"I dont care"

"You know you gonna be unconfortable"

"Maybe"

"Aint no maybe"

"We will see later"

"Ight" he said. We had pulled up at babiesrus. Deshawn had got out and let me out. We started walking to the store. I saw somebody standing there. We got closer and it was Daisha.

"Hey Zy" she said.

"Hey" i said.

"How long i had you wait?" Deshawn asked.

"I just got here" Daisha said.

"Ight" he said as we went inside. We went to customer services. I had sat down while Deshawn went to the desk. Daisha had came over with a cart. She went over to Deshawn with it. He had got the crib and stuff for the baby room and put it in the cart. He paid for half of it last time and this time he might have paid for the rest. They had came over to me. "I be right back , imma go put this in the car"

"Ok" i said. Daisha had gave him her keys and he walked out with the cart.

"Lets go look around" Daisha said.

"Ok" i said as i got up. She had got another cart and we started walking around.

Tia POV*