18

The Next Day*

Deshawn POV*

Its game day and my coach said i cant be late to school or any of my classes or i will be benched and i aint for that shit. So im pulling up at the school right now. I got out and started walking inside. I dapped Quan , Brody and Keem up. "You aint tell a nigga that you fuck with Zyaira like you do" Brody said.

"Man i been been" i said.

"Still aint say shit"

"My fault" i said. I then went inside. I saw Zyaira at her locker. I went up behind her and put my arms around her. She looked at me so quick. I started laughing. "You look like you was getting ready to slap the shit out of me"

"I wasnt , i was just scared" She said.

"I dont know what for"

"Because you never be hear on time so i thought you was somebody else"

"I cant be late no more"

"Thats good"

"Maybe"

"You going to class right now"

"I have no idea"

"Well im going to class , you should go to class with me"

"Nah , you shouldnt go to class right now , its to early"

"As long as we dont be late for class"

"We wont"

"Ok" she said. We started walking.

Zyaira POV*

Im walking around with Deshawn. I hope we dont be late to class. Anywat we walked all the way down by the gym and sat on the desk. Its alot of people down here. I guess this is where he always be at every morning. Everybody dapped Deshawn up. "Take this picture of me and her right quick" Deshawn said to some boy.

"Ight" the boy said as Deshawn gave him his phone. He started taking of me and Deshawn. Next thing i know is that i saw Ashley coming down towards the crowd. She came all the way through the crowd and sat on the desk next to me. She kept moving on purpose. She elbowed me and kept swinging her hair and it was hitting me. She just kept doing it over and over. Some boy came to her and idk what he did but she started leaning on my arm. I moved my arm and she moved. She started laughing and leaning on me. It was getting on my nerves so i mushed her head. She had got up and looked at me.

"BITCH! WHY THE FUCK YOU TOUCH ME!!" she yelled and slammed her books down. Everybody started looking. I was just looking at her and she kept saying stuff. "I WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!"

"Why the fuck you so loud?" Deshawn asked.

"Right , its obvious she not worried about you" somebody else said.

"Ughh" she got back on the desk. Everybody went back to whatever they was doing. She was still talking about it. All of a sudden she started poking me in the head , saying stuff. I pushed her hand away and she kept putting it back up. It was agitating me so i turned around and kicked her. She fell off the desk. Everybody was looking and laughing. She got up and walked away from the crowd. The bell had rung.

"Deshawn lets go to class so you wont be late" i said.

"Good looking" he said getting up. I got up and we started walking to class. He had his arm around me. We got to class and went inside. I sat down at my desk.

"2nd time being early this year Deshawn" Mr. Sherman said.

"I know" Deshawn said as he went to his seat. Everybody was coming in the classroom. That girl that sit next to me didnt come to school today. Anyway the bell rung and the announcements came on.